moisturizers

naturallyme

ladies i would like to know when do you moisturizer your hair. is it in the morning, at night, or both and what products do you use to moisturize your hair with? im using ors olive oil moisturizing lotion and elasta qp recovery oil moisturizer and i only put them on my hair when after i wash it. i know i should moisturize my hair more often. just curious to know!!! thanks in advance.

I usually moisturize at night with Giovanni Direct or my moisture mix, but I may spray a little moisture mix on in the morning before dashing out of the door.
After pooing, I add WGO or jojoba oil to my scalp, Giovanni & WGO to the length, and a serum mixed with WGO on the ends.

I usually moisturize in the morning, because that's when I usually wash my hair. I use a little bit of Giovanni Direct and then some kind of natural butter. Right now I am using hemp seed butter. I also like to use rosewater and glycerine.

I use grapeseed oil mostly, morning and night. In the morning after I was my hair, and in the evening mixed either with Kemi Oyl or Ojon hair treatment.

I moisturize day and night with either shea butter, oil, or braid spray depends on my style.

I moisturize am, noon and night with BB oil moisturizer and Africa's Best Herbal Oil. I apply Elasta QP mixed w/EVOO to my ends if I'm not doing the baggie method.

keracare headress 3 times between washes mixed with a little biosilk. i wash every 5 days and use silicon mix or giovanni direct as leave in

I just purchased the whole Motions line in an experiment to see if using an entire line works better for my hair than one product from this line, one product from that... So right now, I'm moisturizing day and night with the light oil moisturizing lotion.
Also moisture (ie, water) is put back into my hair everytime I shampoo/condition. Which I'm trying to do 2x a wk now vs the 1x a wk I was doing before.

Caramela let us know how you like the entire Motions line
biggrin.gif

I too also moisturize my hair both morning and night...I would use either NTM silk touch leave-in or wave nouveau moisturizing lotion...I find that the wave nouveau works a lot better...my hair stays moisturized all day and sometimes I wouldn't even have to repeat the process at night.

During the week I moisturize three times a day. Morning, as soon as I get home from work, and before I go to bed. On the weekends, It can be as often as 5 times a day If I am home.

I alternate between Dudley's PCA, Elasta QP Mango Butter/ I am constantly putting it on my ends. I am trying to switch up and begin concentrating on my whole hair shaft vs my ends.

Back