MOISTURIZERS!

jaibee

What moisturizers does everyone use? I am using Elasta QP recovery and I love the smell and enjoy it but unfortunately it has the dreaded mineral oil in it. Please suggest a moisturizer with no mineral oil or petrolatum, thanks!

I'm scared to try activator on my hair, I think it will be too heavy. How much is the Kiehl's creme and where do you purchase it?

I like ORS carrot oil and I have for years. A little goes a long way and it is good at smoothing wraps. U can add a little something extra for sheen afterwards.

Allandra, how do you use Worlds of Curls? Do you apply it all over? And which variety do you use?

I'm also curious to know if anyone knows of stores offline who carry Worlds of Curls and Elasta QP

Hairlove,

I think you will be able to find Elasta QP at the Asian Beauty Supplies and also Walgreens.

I use Carol's Daughter Healthy hair butter on wet hair when I air dry. Once it's dry I use my own pomade. When I wet set or mist my hair I follow it with my own pomade also.

For me, less is more! My moisturizers:

Water
Ginseng Miracle Wonder 8 Oil

trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
For me, less is more! My moisturizers:

Water
Ginseng Miracle Wonder 8 Oil

trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. water/glycerin/conditioner spray or just water

[ QUOTE ]
Distilled water mixed with Pure Glycerin
Distilled water mixed with Hot Six Oil
oh & S-Curl

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachtree---what determines when you use each one? Does it depend on your mood?

What I really want to know though--what determines whether you use the S-curl or the distilled water & glycerin OR do you use them in conjunction?

Pre-shampoo hot oil treatments are the best..especially with avocado oil!

*Spritzing hair with water and applying an oil (jojoba, avocado, hot six, or apricot kernal)
*ORS Carrot Oil mixed w/EVOO
*Profectiv Healthy Ends

It depends on how I'm wearing my hair and whether it's wet or dry.

Back