Moisturizers that smell yummy...

Fine 4s

Which ones?

I'm looking for one with a deep conditioner consistency like Stimulations or Express from Design Essentials that smells great. Not thick like Cholesterol but not as watery as Aubrey's. I don't remember what the Curls products were like. A consistency like regular yogurt (not Greek).

I'd like to undo my chunky twists and just enjoy running a yummy moisturizer through them and sealing until the next wash day. I must increase my moisture since my hair took some abuse last year > Back to square one.

What about the Oyin Handmade Whipped something...is it a moisturizer?

Something that would make my twists look like the pic....:lick:

Attachments

• photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 95
I love me some Oyin Hair Dew. It's kinda lightweight/creamy but it smells divine…kinda like sugary oatmeal cookies. It can be used for just about anything. I use it for a leave-in though. Just re-ordered some more today. Thanks Black Friday!

Water-Based: Oyin Whipped Pudding
Oil-Based: Hairitage Hydrations Coconut-Yuzu Love, Mango Tango Cloud, Avocado Cloud

Cantu Shea butter leave in smells good and is thick & creamy.
Shea Moisture Shea butter leave in (in the white bottle). You can get it on Amazon.
Darcys botanicals Madagascar vanilla cream is another one.
CURLS hair milk is quite light but surprisingly moisturising and of course smells lovely.

Thank you ladies!

The QP product is not as liquidy as I'd like but I've been hearing about this for years. I'm heavy on my products so at the very least I know it would be used up!

I just bought OYIN "juice and berries' and "greg juice" to use as my hair perfume.

or you can buy fragrances and add them to whatever you currently use. I use homemade butters.

Sofnfree gro healthy milk protien and olive oil moisturizer is very liquidy it comes out like regular moisturizers but the texture feels like water and it smells delicious

Last edited:
Back