Moisturiser help needed!!!

Austro-Afrikana

I know there aren't too many peoply online but i need help finding a moisturiser. I am a 4a transitioner and would preferably like something all natural. I love robin's flat ironing creme so much but she doesn't ship internationally anymore so, since i found out and my creme ran out, i have had so many problems trying to keep my hair moisturised and not greasy or weighed down. I even starting to experience Breakage! :-(
I was thinking of trying the megagrowth lotion even though it isn't natural but i really just want something natural, which has a bit of protein in for my relaxed ends.
Please help me.

They don't sell Giovanni Direct in PAK, maybe try whole foods (check online for stores). I bought mine in the US but I have seen it online and I hear it's sold in whole foods. I use Giovanni Direct as a leave in, not a moisturiser.

I'm a transitioner too... I moisturise with my home made spritz (conditioner, EVOO, glycerin and water) and seal with my shea butter mix (unrefined shea butter, castor oil, coconut oil and aloe vera gel).

I personally don't think so but hopefully someone else will chime in. I love how it feels on damp-to-wet hair (very detangling and yes moistursing) but I still feel like my hair needs some moisture when it's fully dried, so I use my spritz and shea butter.

I must warn you though, some people I know with thicker strands of hair find the protein too be too much and complain it makes their hair hard. I have fine strands and it works perfectly for me. There was a thread about it...

Yeah, i just looked at the thread 'in critisism of giovanni' and it kind of scared me...are there any other suggestions of moisturisers? :-(

I think you should try out a home made moisturiser mix, you can use a conditioner with natural ingredients, evoo or any oil of your preference (natural), vegetable glycerin and water. See what you think... Hopefully you'll get more responses.

Good luck :-)

I am still trying to find a moisturizer that works. I use water maybe a little oil with SAA in a spray bottle. On wash day I pair it with Cantu Shea Butter LI and seaL witk Shea or castor oil

Back