moisture regimen help

chocolatethai

hi ladies i'm on the verge of completeing my own personal use-it-up challenge:grin: and to reward myself i want to buy some new products:lachen:i've used up all my moisturizing products so of course the pj in me is looking for a whole new moisture regimen :look:, i'm good on protein because i'm using the aphogee line, and i just want to try something new moisture-wise. so what do you ladies recomend? i'm looking into the joico moisture line and i've heard that mizani has a new moisture line out too and recomendation would be appreciated

p.s. i'm relaxed grazing apl, 4a-4b

Well, since I'm all about Karen's Body Beautiful, I recommend the KBB Deep Conditioner & the Luscious Locks Hair Mask (if you have thick hair).

Aubrey Organics White Camellia, L'anza Healing Moisture Moi Moi Masque and DermOrganics Intensive Treatment Mask with Argan Oil.

These are very moisturizing. But don't expect loads of slip because they don't contain any cones or mineral oil. Your hair will be very soft and moisturized :yep:

Have you tried Hairveda? The Sitrinillah Masque and the Moist 24/7 conditioner really have some moisturizing mojo. :yep:

I also like the Aubrey Organics conditioners for moisture. (Honeysuckle Rose & GPB)

Back