Moisture needed for super dry hair!!!!!!

marie

I am 12 weeks post relaxer and in need of a super moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, etc.. I am going to Target this afternoon and wanted to try something new and inexpensive. I'v heard alot about the Neutrogena Triple Moisture line. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can try? Thanks!!

NTM is aiight (I've used the WHOLE line Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner, Leave-in).... Nexxus Therappe and Humectress are aiight.... But Aussie MOIST is the BOMB!!!! LOVE to use it!!! Especially the condish as a leave in! And it's cheap as freak!

also consider using a cleansing conditioner like Hair One from sally's you don't have to buy the whole bottle get one of the trial packs to see if you like it.

NTM is aiight (I've used the WHOLE line Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner, Leave-in).... Nexxus Therappe and Humectress are aiight.... But Aussie MOIST is the BOMB!!!! LOVE to use it!!! Especially the condish as a leave in! And it's cheap as freak!
She ain't lyin!!!! Aussie Moist is the truth! I dilute it and use it as a leave in. It smells sooooo good to!!!!

She ain't lyin!!!! Aussie Moist is the truth! I dilute it and use it as a leave in. It smells sooooo good to!!!!

I'm with y'all. Aussie Moist is great!!:grin:

Back