Mods, could we get a political thread in 08?

Ivy, that's actually a good idea. :yep: IF people could handle such a hot topic.

I think that would be a forum/thread that would see a lot of lockdowns. I remember how it was around here during the last election. :nono: It was during that time that I added 'POLITICAL THREADS' to my list of 'Do Not Enter' topics. :grin:

haha, yes - I feel like people would get very "excited". I just know there are about 10 political threads started a day. I feel guilty because I contribute to them. For the users who aren't interested in the elections, it must be very annoying - and we're only in January.

Mods, what say you to a temporary political forum or a political election sticky?

I've asked for this, too, in the past. But I've asked for a forum as well. That would be awesome but too strong of opinions could lead to lockdowns. However, I think it's appropo for this election season.

A temporary political sub forum or something would be nice. There's a million (no exaggeration :lol: ) political threads a day lately.

Back