Mods can you please lock this thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't close your thread based on that one dissenting opinion. She herself doesn't fully understand what she's talking about. There's always gonna be someone that doesn't agree with you, leave the thread up and take the feedback (good or bad) of the ladies that have used your crystals.

I'm not closing anything. That's up to the mods.
Feel free to join her and start a debate thread on the subject!!!

Good night.

Mods. As of course in true LHCF fashion, something so simple can become ridiculously complicated. Can you please close the thread. I found the answer to my question. Thanks much! :)

This place is hilarious! LOL

I'm not closing anything. That's up to the mods.
Feel free to join her and start a debate thread on the subject!!!

Good night.

Mods. As of course in true LHCF fashion, something so simple can become ridiculously complicated. Can you please close the thread. I found the answer to my question. Thanks much! :)

This place is hilarious! LOL

I don't care to start a debate with her. I find the crystals interesting, had never heard of them before.

I was trying to give you some words of encouragement actually but I guess you took it the wrong way, oh well

This shouldn't be locked. We can all agree to disagree, even if it annoys us. Pretty lamp BTW I don't know if its a placebo, but I sure think its cool looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back