MnT Soy Oil Creme

SqrpioQutie

i picked this up at the BSS this morning because 1 - it said new and 2 - it looked pretty interesting... i was looking for a leave-in and the jar stated that it's a leave-in treatment that prevents hair breakage, split ends and dryness...

has anyone used this product or one similar to it?... if so, how did u use it and what were your results?

I've actually used this product, and it worked quite well. I stopped using it due to the PJ in me, and I had to see what else was out there in this big world of beauty.

SqrpioQutie said:
i picked this up at the BSS this morning because 1 - it said new and 2 - it looked pretty interesting... i was looking for a leave-in and the jar stated that it's a leave-in treatment that prevents hair breakage, split ends and dryness...

has anyone used this product or one similar to it?... if so, how did u use it and what were your results?

Is this by the same people that make MNT Shampoo and Conditioner? Is it a deep conditioner with protein and oil in it? It sounds interesting.....Please give us a review after you use it....

Back