MNT made my hair sooo wavy????

pretty-girl#1

Hello ladies,

I guess I should first introduce myself like the rest of the Newbies :lol: . I'm pretty-girl#1 :) and I have been stalking this forum for about a month :p . I finally decided to join for the inspiration and strength of other hair lovers like myself. I am 3b, 3c, shoulder length w/ my last relaxer being a NO-lye relaxer ( I learned from you women however that this kind can be a drying relaxer :eek: .) It's been 12 weeks since my last relaxer, and I think that I'm going natural from now on :D . I heard all the reviews on the MNT, and I ordered my supply and the first night I used it I woke up the next morning with Wavy Wavy hair :confused: ! My hair looked as if someone had put a deep waver to it the night before! My hiar normally has a small wave pattern around the scalp where the new growth lives, but this wave pattern went all the way down to my relaxed strands. I am so curious if anyone else has experienced this type of result from their MNT?????

It was the Shapley's Growth oil! Nothing has ever made my hair look this way! I was wondering if it just stripped the relaxer or something and gave everyone the illusion that their hair was growing faster, but it really wasn't. I don't know, it was just my first reaction. If I hadn't known better, I would woke up that morning think I had like 5" of new growth because of the wave pattern in my hair :lachen: ! It was just wierd! I've only used it once, I'll let you know how # 2 application works :) .

Thank You Anky! I love all you guys and am so appreciative for all the advise and support that I have aquired from joining this forum!
anky said:
Mane n Tail conditioner or Mane Tail Growth Oil?

BTW! Welcome!!! :newbie: I love newbies!!!!

Welcome to the Hair Lair Gurl!!! :newbie:

The MTG for me is da-bomb! I love the texture of my hair now. I'm a 4a/b and I'm actually liking the textures I have (for the first time EVER). Hope you have continued success w/ it!

Goddess LaLa

Back