MN MIX

rufus12

Hi Everyone,
I'm a NEWBIE on this website. Would love some advice....I have been using an MN mix on my scalp that has been giving me a lottttt of growth (Nov. 2nd I began and I have an 1 and 1/4 inch of NG. I am stretching a relaxer, I am at the end of week 9 going into week 10, I'm finding it almost impossible to comb through the NG any advice? Help!
lol, rufus12

Hello and Welcome! When I am stretching as I am doing now, I Myself use SCurl No-Drip or Castor Oil, sometimes I use My Leave-In, Rusk Sensories smoother as a moisturizer, You can also use a Instant Conditioner diluted with water in a spray bottle, that works wonders. HTH!

I used MN with jojoba oil and then MN/jojoba oil/ORS hair fertilizer.

But I must add that I didn't use it long because I started to suffer some serious side effects...ringing in my ear, pain shooting down the side of my face, and low grade migraines. Not sure if it made my hair grow but I did have a little spot on my head from a perm burn but now it's all gone and filled in nicely!

I used MN with jojoba oil and then MN/jojoba oil/ORS hair fertilizer.

But I must add that I didn't use it long because I started to suffer some serious side effects...ringing in my ear, pain shooting down the side of my face, and low grade migraines. Not sure if it made my hair grow but I did have a little spot on my head from a perm burn but now it's all gone and filled in nicely!

Ok, Last Year, When I was using MN, I suffered from a severe bout of Tinnitus (Ringing of the Ears), which terrified Me and I stopped, I must say that Its Good to know that I wasn't alone, only because I was assuming it was from this, at least now I know, I did research on Tinnitus and it is sometimes caused by certain Medicines, including Anti-Fungals!

Congrats on all that good growth! :yep:

I recommend getting a really great conditioner with lots of slip and just settling in for a nice detangling session.

Here is a great vid where hair icon, Sylver2 shows how she detangles 11 months of new growth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWb8_1Aax4

Once done, I say corn row it up so you can still apply your product without having to worry about tangles and let your hair keep on keepin on. Grow on, friend!!

Back