mizanni thermasmooth build-up??

Glamorous_chic

i went to a salon that uses the mizanni thermasmooth line, to try it out. i am currently close to 9 months post-relaxer. for straightened hair, i usually get a dominican blowout but wanted to try something different. i loved the results, even though i think it would've probably looked the same had i just gotten a regular wash/blowdry/flat-iron. so idk. but, i noticed a few days after my scalp itching horribly, and i had build-up all over my scalp. it was horrible. i had to wash my hair immediately. has anyone else experienced this? not sure if it was the product or a fluke.

I used thermasmooth nearly exclusively for about 4 months and I didn't have a problem with buildup. I did notice that you have to rinse the product well so I always rinsed extra after the shampoo and after the conditioner. Unfortunately, mizani products have a lot of fragrance in them so it could be possible you had a reaction to that.

I use Thermasmooth all the time and I notice that if you don't rinse the conditioner out really well you can get build up. The conditioner tends to stick to your scalp you have to get it out really good.

Back