mizani

karezone

Does anyone use mizani anymore? I have not heard or seen anything lately about people using the products or the relaxer. Has something happened to the line that I should know before I get my hair relaxed with it?

I'm interested in getting a Mizani Mild for my next relaxer, but like you, I haven't heard anyone raving about it....so um, I dunno, I'd like to know this too...

Who me?

I've been using it for 2 years now. My hair type is 4a and I've been using it for 2 years now. It leaves a little texture in my hair, which is what I like :)

I still use mizani regular relaxer. i used phyto for a hot minute but i get similiar results so i don't think i'll be using phyto anymore. i think i get the silkiest shiniest hair when using the mizani relaxer. I definitely would recommend to anyone. I use all the products, kerafuse, moisturefuse, hydrafuse, botanifying poo, purifying poo, scalp treatment, fulfyl treatment. I am happy with the entire line althlough i just been turned on to Kenra moisturizing conditioner and it offers the slip that mizani lacks...so i plan to use kenra mc along with my mizani deep conds.

I used the regular strength relaxer for my last texturizer. I loved the results. :love: It is much better than my old relaxers. I will be using it from now on. :yep:

I use Mizani regular....I think it's lye. I really like it because I don't have to leave it on for long to get the desired results.

I got my touch up Wed. It is looking good. I think that the switch has been made I am loving Mizani and Elasta Qp DPR-11.

I don't think that I will be strecthing anymore or as long especially if my hair is under processed because that breakage that I had before has totally stopped. I am going to do a clairol radiance clear color sometime next week.

Back