MIZANI

girlyprincess23

Does anyone exclusively use the mizani line? If so how does it work for you? I'm toying with the idea of using just mizani (with my oils and henna and things still) I might run into less problems. Pluss I see many people saying they just use aveda or keracare and say their hair is better for it which makes sense to me rather than jumping around!!! I figured on mizani since that's the relaxer my stylist uses on me

I have the Nighttime Rose H20 Treatment, and I like it. I got it after Supergirl raved about it and how it stops breakage. I can attest to that, but I don't use it consistently anymore, so I can't make any true comments on it right now. I also have the Conditioning Creme Hairdress. I don't like that. It really doesn't do anything for me and it smells like relaxer. However, I'm going to finish off the jar, but I definitely won't be buying it again. I haven't used anything else from the Mizani line, so I can't really comment on the other products.

I have the Nighttime Rose H20 Treatment, and I like it. I got it after Supergirl raved about it and how it stops breakage. I can attest to that, but I don't use it consistently anymore, so I can't make any true comments on it right now. I also have the Conditioning Creme Hairdress. I don't like that. It really doesn't do anything for me and it smells like relaxer. However, I'm going to finish off the jar, but I definitely won't be buying it again. I haven't used anything else from the Mizani line, so I can't really comment on the other products.

WAIT A MINUTE.......................did u say STOPS BREAKAGE!!!!!!!?????? omg i'm going to have to get this that is my problem breakge and sheddage i don't want to end up bald or with see through ends!!!...thank you.

I use the Rose hairdress, Moisturfuse, relaxer, serum, H20 cream, and a few products I won't repurchase once used up (Fulfyl, Thermastrength, both shampoos, and the styling lotion).

Some Mizani products are great and some are not so great. It's kind of hit and miss and you can only truly tell by trial and error. I love the whole thermasmooth line (I used it in my transition), I like the moisturfuse conditioner, now that I'm natural I love the silkening curl gel stuff, and I like the night time treatment. I hate the Rose H2O because it just sits on my head. Like I said though... you kind of have to learn by trial and error with some of Mizani's products. Recs do work, but you can't know until YOU try

I use the whole line. I have the relaxer, neutralizer, botanifying shampoo, purphying shampoo, kerafuse, hydrafuse, moisturefuse, styling lotion, gel (the original clear gel), oil sheen, rose h2o haircream. thermasmooth conditioner, thermasmooth serum...oh and the spraydiance glosser, the thermastrength heat protectant and the thermelastic leave-in (this has been discontinued :sad:) and the scap treatment....I'm going by my bad memory :spinning:

Although I luvs me some mizani, I must admit that I don't think my hair is in any better condition than when I was only using the moisturefuse. The conditioners and now the thermasmooth serum are my must-haves from this line. While I do love their other products as well, they can be replaced with other lines if need be. But since I'm such a mizani lover, I'll continue using this line exclusively and try their new products as well :grin: HTH

I like the Rose water hair dress, the night time treatment and the Shyne Spray. I threw the Thermasmooth line in the trash. But, I am glad that others like it.

Does anyone exclusively use the mizani line? If so how does it work for you? I'm toying with the idea of using just mizani (with my oils and henna and things still) I might run into less problems. Pluss I see many people saying they just use aveda or keracare and say their hair is better for it which makes sense to me rather than jumping around!!! I figured on mizani since that's the relaxer my stylist uses on me

yes i do the deep cond poo everything is Mizani but only i think on perm day. i mean every 2 weeks i dont know what my stylist put but it smells really good. i see they carry many different popular brands at the salon

i m getting great results using the whole line

I like the Rose water hair dress, the night time treatment and the Shyne Spray. I threw the Thermasmooth line in the trash. But, I am glad that others like it.

Oh no!! That's one of their lines that you have to experiment with in order to get it right. I only have the conditioner and the serum but I didn't like either of them at first, but now I do. I'm going to get the thermasmooth spritz for my daughter and maybe the shampoo too...I'm a little hesitant since it has lye in it :sad:

Oh, and I forgot I use Kerafuse and Hydrafuse. I have some Thermelastic, too. I wondered if it was discontinued. I can't wait to get this new line for your scalp!

I was an Mizani only user at first...mainly because I didn't want to differ from the products that my stylist used. However now since I've found LHCF...I've dipped and dabbed out of other hair care products lines. Its really all on what you feel is right for you...the one product I absolutely can't be without is the Night-Time Cream...the one I absolutely don't like is Rose H20 Hairdress...it just really didn't do anything for me. I will say that I am a faithful user of the Butter Blend Relaxer.

Back