Mizani Treatment

Baby Girl

I had a hair appointment and I noticed that the stylist did a treatment on my hair with a mizani product. She applied the product with an applicator brush to my scalp and sat me under the dryer for 25 minutes. I would love to apply this at home.

Has anyone ever applied a Mizani Treatment at home? ecspecially the one that is applied with a brush or may be she just opted to use a brush.

I had a hair appointment and I noticed that the stylist did a treatment on my hair with a mizani product. She applied the product with an applicator brush to my scalp and sat me under the dryer for 25 minutes. I would love to apply this at home.

Has anyone ever applied a Mizani Treatment at home? ecspecially the one that is applied with a brush or may be she just opted to use a brush.
I have no idea what it could be. I wonder if it were some type of conditioner. I use a brush to apply my conditioner (so I can get all of my hair).

Before she applied it to my hair she told me it was a mizani treatment. I never had someone use a brush to apply a conditioner for a deep conditioner treatment. I guess it makes since, becuase if you apply it with a brush it will reach the scalp as well. I usually apply conditioner with my hands. I may have to start using an applicator brush. However, I still would like to find out what she used. She said that it would help with the damage. I loved it!

Supergirl you are correct...

I had the custom blend done last week and the stylist used a brush. I had never seen anyone apply conditioner with a brush before either. But, this must be part of the Mizani training because this stylist works for Mizani. He reminded me of Shamboosie a little because he only uses Mizani and nothing else. Kind of like Shamboosie only using Nexxus, Dudley and Clairol.

Some of the BSS have the Hydrafuse and Kerafuse for sale along with the Custom Blend chart. And Walmart carries a color/relaxer application kit made by Goody. It contains the mixing bowl, 3 different brushes and 4 hair clips. This would be great for mixing up the custom blend. HTH

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I am going to have to take my magnifier glass with me next time. However, someone that works with me said she went to her and it was a mixture of the kerafuse and something else.

Back