Mizani ThermaStrength Strengthening Style Serum

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I used this product yesterday to rollerset my hair and achieved a soft silky roller set. The serum is kind of creamy and smells great and can also be used for blow drying and with a curling iron. I am imagining that it is similar to the New Image Damage Free Thermal Active Styler. But the Mizani product does not have phyantriol (good for heat protection). It does however have other good contents.

Re: Mizani ThermaStrength Strengthening Style Seru

You don't want to know!!!!!!! It is $20 for 5 oz., but it comes in a pump and a little goes a long way. I would definitely purchase it again.

bump.

anyone ever tried this?

I know it is expensive, but I was desperate. My heat protectant started making my hair feel weighed down. It was nasty.

Anyway, I tried this last night and unfortunately for my wallet, I fell in love with it.
:)

HoneyDew said:
bump.

anyone ever tried this?

I know it is expensive, but I was desperate. My heat protectant started making my hair feel weighed down. It was nasty.

Anyway, I tried this last night and unfortunately for my wallet, I fell in love with it.

Why did I read this thread :rolleyes: I usually like most of the stuff you do.

nikki1971 said:
Why did I read this thread :rolleyes: I usually like most of the stuff you do.

Girl, I went out at lunch today looking for a cheaper alternative. I am going to just use it since it works. I have had too much bad luck for some reason.

I hate that my other product choices stopped working for me. My hair would go for the expensive product.

I bought it at the beginning of the year, I loved it. I just used it to slick my frizzies when I pulled my hair back into a bun which is 5 days a week (In the Army) It really strengthened my hair but the price is too high. I bought it from a local salon. But Sheldeez.com has it for way less and a 13oz bottle i think.

janetonfire said:
I bought it at the beginning of the year, I loved it. I just used it to slick my frizzies when I pulled my hair back into a bun which is 5 days a week (In the Army) It really strengthened my hair but the price is too high. I bought it from a local salon. But Sheldeez.com has it for way less and a 13oz bottle i think.

I was thinking about ordering from them, but they always take so long to ship stuff. I may break down and order from them now that they are having the sale.

HoneyDew said:
I was thinking about ordering from them, but they always take so long to ship stuff. I may break down and order from them now that they are having the sale.

Its funny that people complain about them a lot. I ordered with them when I was stationed overseas and also since I've moved back with no prob! My products came within a week, I hope it stays like that.

HoneyDew said:
bump.

anyone ever tried this?

WHEW, you went waaaaayyyy back with this one--this thread is 4 years old! :lol:

When I do use heat (extremely rare), I still use this and it's the same bottle that I was referring to in this thread from 4 years ago! I guess I haven't ued it up yet, because I don't use heat often. :)

Back