Mizani Thermasmooth - Step 2 and 3

Lucky's Mom

After much research and ( driving all over So. Cali) :nono::nono: I decided to order Mizani Thermasmooth steps 2 and 3......

the conditioner..... and the serum.......

The Shampoo - :nono: SLS..... NOPE! - I have not used SLS's in nearly 5 years.......

the Condish - My favorite ingredient is in it :look: - and I wonder why there is sooo much perfume in it...We'll see.....

the Serum.... I wanted to find an ingredient listing... but could not find it anywhere on the net. I will post it for other curious folk....

Step 4 - no way.............Alcohol and my hair do not get along. so - I won't risk it.....

I will keep you posted!:grin::grin:
Hoping for good results.... The technique is what is important anyway...but I hope I have found my new serum!

I love the whole thermasmooth set, especially the serum. I just wish they made a thermasmooth deep conditioner to add to the line up. Like a thermasmooth concentrate :love:

For a while, that conditioner was the only thing my hair would tolerate.

I love the whole thermasmooth set, especially the serum. I just wish they made a thermasmooth deep conditioner to add to the line up. Like a thermasmooth concentrate :love:

For a while, that conditioner was the only thing my hair would tolerate.

good to hear!!!! Is it creamy?????

All you really need is the serum imo. As long as you wash and dc well prior to straightening, you should be fine.

good to hear!!!! Is it creamy?????

The conditioner is very creamy. I ran through my first liter entirely too fast. I still have 3/4ths of the shampoo liter left (which is also extremely creamy but I know you don't do sulfates). I used too much of the conditioner and it wasn't until I was trying to stretch out the last of the bottle, that I realized just how much I needed to use. Apply it a little at a time because as you work it through, you will see just how creamy it really is. I put a little extra on my ends and sit under a dryer or with the heat cap for 10 minutes. I let it cool and then rinse out.

will this withstand humidity during the summer?

It worked pretty well for me even though I didn't use the humidity blocker spray, step 4. I just didn't buy it. I do know mizani and keracare make a humidity blocker sheen spray so you can try that if you want.

The conditioner is very creamy. I ran through my first liter entirely too fast. I still have 3/4ths of the shampoo liter left (which is also extremely creamy but I know you don't do sulfates). I used too much of the conditioner and it wasn't until I was trying to stretch out the last of the bottle, that I realized just how much I needed to use. Apply it a little at a time because as you work it through, you will see just how creamy it really is. I put a little extra on my ends and sit under a dryer or with the heat cap for 10 minutes. I let it cool and then rinse out.

Thanks for the tip. I ordered 8 oz. I have my homemade condish as backup... :yep:

I am pretty appauled that I could not find this stuff anywhere in the Valley though....:nono: We are very segregated here in L.A. ( when it comes to business, goods and services)

I used it yesterday!!! 9 weeks post :)
I used the shampoo, applied conditioner to roots mainly and then on rest of hair and added a bit of Silicon Mix to ends,sat under the dryer,rinsed,rollerset and then used steps 3 and 4 when flat ironing roots only. Hair came out great! pincurled before going to bed. It looks almost as if I had a relaxer.
I love the whole system.

I just bought the system today myself. I will probably try all 4 products the first time and see how well they do in my hair. And the next time i'll adjust as needed. I picked up the set from Ulta and they have a money back gurantee so even if used, I can return it which is great. I also finally picked up a Fhi Nano blow dryer (got the Runway a couple of weeks ago). I've waited months to have all the right tools before attempting to flat iron my hair again.

Let us know how it works for you

After much research and ( driving all over So. Cali) :nono::nono: I decided to order Mizani Thermasmooth steps 2 and 3......

the conditioner..... and the serum.......

The Shampoo - :nono: SLS..... NOPE! - I have not used SLS's in nearly 5 years.......

the Condish - My favorite ingredient is in it :look: - and I wonder why there is sooo much perfume in it...We'll see.....

the Serum.... I wanted to find an ingredient listing... but could not find it anywhere on the net. I will post it for other curious folk....

Step 4 - no way.............Alcohol and my hair do not get along. so - I won't risk it.....

I will keep you posted!:grin::grin:
Hoping for good results.... The technique is what is important anyway...but I hope I have found my new serum!

Please post the ingredients, thank you! I've been thinking that I would try this when I next straighten.

Does the condish have cones? Pretty sure the serum will even if the condish doesn't. Oh well. Curl Junkie has a new shampoo Daily Fix which removes cones Without Sulfates!

Back