Mizani Therma Smooth concern...

dlove

I am concerned about the boiling of my hair (heat damage from burning of the strands) when step 4 - the spritz is applied then the flat iron shortly thereafter. I heard that sizzle.. and wow:sad: . I thought about that webiste that showed what the cutlicle looks like when you wet press-- those bubbles in the shaft from boiling. I just spray it step 4 all over waited a few minutes for it to dry then flat ironed.

I know I will learn about the detriments in a few days or possibly a few weeks. I just want to know if someone experienced any damage from following the directions.

if you heard a sizzle, you used too much. Its just a light spritz over the hair before and/or after you flat iron.

spritz u talking about SPRITZ tha make ur hair hard
if u are u dont put SPRITZ on ur hair then flat iron i neva heard of tha

I think waiting for it to dry and combing the section before flat ironong should do the trick. I've also flat-ironed without waiting for it to dry (step 4 - my first few times trying the system) and didnt suffer any damage. You should be fine.

I think waiting for it to dry and combing the section before flat ironong should do the trick. I've also flat-ironed without waiting for it to dry (step 4 - my first few times trying the system) and didnt suffer any damage. You should be fine.

WHEW....Thanks a lot. :yawn:

Back