Mizani Supreme Oil Hair Treatment (w/ Argan oil)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
yet another company jumping on the Argan Oil bandwagon...

Mizani, the company that specializes in treating curly or sensitized hair, has come out with a new product that is guaranteed to moisturize any hair type without weighing it down. Mizani Supreme Oil is a hair treatment that is 99% naturally derived with oils like sunflower, avocado, apricot, olive, and the much-coveted Argan oil. Argan oil has been trending as one of the best-selling hair oils the past few years because of its super-healing and moisturizing capabilities, but also because it is fast-absorbing and doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. On top of these...

supremeoil.jpg

Supposedly, this one is silicone and mineral oil free--most of the other argan oil products I've seen do have silicones in them.
I've not seen this in any stores, but it is available on eBay if anyone is interested.
Please forgive me if this has been posted already.

Last edited:
Re: Mizani Supreme Anti-Aging Argan Oil Hair Treatment

I don't understand why it's called anti-aging?

Re: Mizani Supreme Anti-Aging Argan Oil Hair Treatment

The best argan oil is real PURE argan in my opinion, it's very nourishing.

I do like the fact that this Mizani one has no cones though.

I heard about it on MUA hair board. They have been giving rave reviews about it and i have it on my to-buy list. I cant wait to try it!

I actually bought this last week; so far I really like it, but have used it once. It smells lovely, makes my hair soft and shiny when dry and helps soften and detangle my hair when it was wet. Also, as it states, its not super oily/greasy; very fast absorbing.

I believe it launched in October but GOODNESS was it hard to find! I *literally* went to a total of 8 BSS (3 in manhattan, 5 in brooklyn) stores before I found ONE in my neighborhood that mustve recently gotten it because I never saw it there all the times I stopped by.

Back