Mizani relaxer

syze6

Has anyone tried the Mizani Relaxer system if so which strenght did you use and how did you like it. I switched from Qp no-lye which seemed to leave my hair dry and brittle. I tried the Mizani mild and my hair has been shedding this month, not an alarming amount but I'm wondering if it's the switch or the season. My girlfriends says because I wear a bun everyday I didn't notice the normal shedding until I had to wear it down for a week. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I use Mizani Regular and I love it personally. Some people don't seem to have luck with it but I like it. I don't notice shedding when I use it.

I have actually had the Mizani relaxer and liked the results. I too did not experience any shedding though. Maybe it is your normal shedding (since you said it is not a lot) that you don't see since you wear your hair in a bun. It could also be the season shedding, this is my worst time of year for shedding.

I use mizani mild now and it's great for texturizing. I also tried mizani sensitive scalp but it was too drying (no lye).

I first used the mizani sensitive scalp, that was too drying.
Then I tried mizani regular lye and that didn't straighten my hair AT ALL, so I left their relaxers alone...I like their other stuff though /images/graemlins/look.gif

Back