Mizani products?

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
What are your reviews of this line? (other than the relaxer) I just found some stuff online that caught my attention /images/graemlins/look.gif Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment, Mizani Humidity Resistant Mist and Rose H2O Conditioning Hairdress. Thanks!

I've been itching to try the nightime treatment too but a friend of mine told me it contains mineral oil. I don't know if that would be an issue for you or not. If you decide to pick it up let us know how it works for you.

Honestly, I wasnt impressed with their line. I used the Rose H2O Conditioning Hairdress, but I felt it was breaking my hair. I could have been wrong as to what was causing the problem, cause I wasnt as in tune with my hair as I am now. Yet it still left me somewhat jaded, lol.

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I wasnt impressed with their line. I used the Rose H2O Conditioning Hairdress, but I felt it was breaking my hair. I could have been wrong as to what was causing the problem, cause I wasnt as in tune with my hair as I am now. Yet it still left me somewhat jaded, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also felt like the Rose H20 was breaking my hair. I stopped using it. I wasn't too impressed with Mizani either.

I had the nighttime treatment and the Rose H20. IMO save your miney! They both have mineral oil and it just sit on my hair.

I got a sample of this when I was home. I used it on my ends at night, and it made my hair feel good. I would not buy it though,because it wasn't that wonderful!

I tried the Mizani night time treatment and it works really well on my hair. Very moisturising but i doubt i would ever buy it again. Its a nice product but i bet i can find other products just as moisturising for less $$$

OMG THE MIZANI LINE IS HOT! The Mizani Intensive Night Time treatment is great! It's smells really good and is a cream. The only downside is that it comes in a really small (and I mean small) jar and costs about $15-18. I had REALLY BAD damaged hair and the stylist that chopped off all of my bad hair told me to get this. As a college student, I didn't have $15-18 to spend on hair products so I never tried it until that summer when I was at home. I fell in love with it. I don't know why they call it "Night-time" treatment, because I used it all throughout the day. It smoothed down my rough edges around the hairline and gave my hair shine. I heard that it was good to put on your hair at night when you wrap it and in the morning it'll come out good.

Mizani ThermElastic Leave-In Protector is really good too. I guess it's a leave in conditioner but I used it as a wrapping/setting lotion too when I rollerset my hair. It made my sets feel like I just got my hair done. I could tell a difference in each strand of hair when it was dry.

Mizani Water Rose Conditioner!?! (can't remember the exact name of it) - I tried this a while ago and didn't like it. It's brown and comes in a jar. I think it smelled too. I can't remember why I didn't like it.

Mizani Oil Sheen is the #*(%! It costs about $8 and smells good. My hairstylist uses it so I bought it so I could smell like I just walked out of the salon.

HTH

[ QUOTE ]
OMG THE MIZANI LINE IS HOT! The Mizani Intensive Night Time treatment is great! It's smells really good and is a cream. The only downside is that it comes in a really small (and I mean small) jar and costs about $15-18. I had REALLY BAD damaged hair and the stylist that chopped off all of my bad hair told me to get this. As a college student, I didn't have $15-18 to spend on hair products so I never tried it until that summer when I was at home.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that was the thing i didnt like was that the jar is so tiny!! Its very good but im scared to even use it since it was so expensive.

The Mizani Shyne Sheen spray is a great product. It doesn't contain any alcohol and makes my relaxed hair very shiny.

I liked the Rose H2O at first, but it has alcohol and seemed to dry my hair out over time.

The Therm-Elastic leave-in is pretty good.

The Intensive Night-time treatment smells wonderful, I haven't used it in a long time so I can't really give a good review. It is on the expensive side, I paid $15.00 for a 4oz. jar at JC Penney.

The Comfiderm scalp oil is a pretty good product as well. It helps to soothe an itchy scalp for me.

I just retouched my hair myself yesterday, using Mizani relaxer, Mizani Kerafuse protein conditioner, Mizani Hydrafuse moisturizing conditioner, Mizani overnight cream, and Mizani Thermal Elastic leave in.

My hair is moisturized and in great condition. I underprocessed [my fault] a little bit, but otherwise it came out great. My hair is about an inch and a half from bra strap while wet.

I wasn't impressed with the shampoo and regular conditioners, but I LOVE the Kerafuse and Hydrafuse - got the customized deep conditioner done at a J C Penney salon and was hooked - my sister found it at a BSS in Houston for me and now that's the only protein conditioner I use - it's amazing. Now, the night-time treatment (which my sister also found at this BSS in Houston for $8 - !!! - a jar!) I've paid full price for that because my ends used to get brillo pad-like and that helped. But here's what my sister and I use the night-time treatment for now and you should try this and see: whenever I get caught out in the rain and my head is nothing but frizz (my hair is relaxed), smooth some of the night-time treatment in your hair, especially the ends, wrap your ends in a bun when you go to sleep, and when you wake up you'll think you used a flatiron on them!

I Like....
Moisturfuse...used it before I discovered DR COnditioner...I liked it...it made my hair soft and fluffy but its too expense so when I ran out didnt bother to restock

Shyne....I use this all the time, I love the shine and the smell ,...it also doesnt weight my hair down....I like oil sheens but not the oily look...this one is great

Humidty resistant spray ( only use this on special occassion when I wear and updo...or going to a wedding/I dont like hairspray in my hair)

I Dont Like
Rose H20 whatever...hated THIS YUK!!! It didnt do anything but make my hair greasy looking.....

I've used almost the whole line and really liked it, I just started back using the Rose H20 hairdress cream and the night time treatment cause my hairdresser said it will help with the shedding. The hairdress can be a little greasy if you use alot. I love the night time treatment and use it any time of day. I find it more moisturizing than the hairdress.

I really like the botaniphying shampoo, it's more moisturizing the fufyl shampoo. I also liked the moisturfuse conditoner and think it's more moisturizing than the hydrafuse. The kerafuse was way to drying on my hair, it's a really heavy protein conditioner.

I tried the scalp tonic pre-shampoo treatment and liked the tinglin feeling but didn't buy it again. The confiderm scalp oil was to heavy for my fine hair. The thermelastic and the thermastrengh are both good heat protectors.

I'm really considering going back to this line, I really loved it, why did I ever stop? Oh yeah, I'm a product junkie, that's why. I'm gonna ask my hairdresser to use the relaxer for my next touch up, I really want to try it. I see it in the stores but I gave up on doing my own relaxers.

Back