Mizani Moisturefuse

Nikki

Hey Ladies,
Can I have a product review for Mizani Moisturefuse deep conditioner? I would like to invest in a really good deep conditioner.

If you do a search for Mizani Moisturefuse, you'll pull up a lot of comments. Many of the women here love this conditioner and have posted great raves about the slip that it gives. I know that BrownRelaxedHair is a huge fan. I remember a few women not being too crazy about it. I think the reviews were mostly positive. I'd post a link for you, but the reviews have been in many different threads if I recall correctly.

I have been using it for years and I love it!!! Of course I have strayed away and tried other things (due to my bad p.j. habits) but I always come back to it. IMO, this is THE moisturizing conditioner to have. It has made a dramatic difference in my hair. I find it hard to believe but, there are some here that don't like it /images/graemlins/shocked.gif So, don't just take my word for it. But, I think that you should at least give it a try. If you buy it from JC Penny's you can return it if you don't like it. Soooo, go on and get it. You know you want it /images/graemlins/poke.gif

Hi Nikki,

I use the Mizani Moisturfuse and I like it a lot. It works great on my hair and smells nice. Not everyone got the same results. Some didn't find that it did much for them. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ya ya ya, thank you ladies especially for being so real... I swear this board is the greatest,,, I am on my way.. I'll post an e-mail later, let ya know how I like it... I think I will, I think I will.....

I actually just re-purchased this. I used to use this consistently a few years ago (while my PJism lay dormant) and my hair really thrived from it. HTH!

Where do you go to buy it? I couldn't find it at the stores or salons in CT. I had to order mine. It came in like two days so it wasn't too bad.

Moisturefuse is okay. I use it and will continue to do so. But I like the Abba Mouisture Scentsation maybe just a smidgeon better.

Laaadies, I said Laadiees,,, I used the moisturefuse and I really like it... sticking to it... thanks for the input.. I did my own wash and set and my hair came out nice and silky,,, thanks to you ladies, mess around my stylist will only be seeing me when it's time for a relaxer or a special occasion, oh, did I say how much I love this board. My fiance is a bit jealous, just a bit... No but really, you know what, I'm going to post another thread!!!!

Moisturefuse is ok on my hair, not the best but it'll do. Elucence is still my all time favorite /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back