MIZANI - ladies, convert me!!!

taytay86

I got to searching online, and found nothing on Ebay. I heard some of you ladies mention Paynes Beauty and Sleek Hair...which websites sell these products at the best price and have reasonable shipping? In store, where do you ladies purchase Mizani products?

I love weightless moisturizers (currently using mango butter Elasta QP)
moisturizing/protein poo's and conditioners (Love Nexxus humectress, keraphix and thearpee, joico kpak entire line, Keracare Humecto, Lacio Lacio Elasta DPR 11 and Miss key 10 en 1) Now that you have an idea of what I like, can you recommend some Mizani products that would fall under those categories?

I am very interested in the moisturfusuion line, H20 deep conditioner as well as the new hairdress butter and coconut.

Please help me out!

TIA

I got to searching online, and found nothing on Ebay. I heard some of you ladies mention Paynes Beauty and Sleek Hair...which websites sell these products at the best price and have reasonable shipping? In store, where do you ladies purchase Mizani products?

moisturizing/protein poo's and conditioners (Love Nexxus humectress, keraphix and thearpee, joico kpak entire line, Keracare Humecto, Lacio Lacio Elasta DPR 11 and Miss key 10 en 1) Now that you have an idea of what I like, can you recommend some Mizani products that would fall under those categories?

I am very interested in the moisturfusuion line, H20 deep conditioner as well as the new hairdress butter and coconut.

Please help me out!

TIA

I use the moisturefusion line last night. I thought the shampoo and silk cream conditioner were great. You have to decide if the ingredient list are agreeable to your hair philosophy.

As for the new moisturizers. I was a big fan of the H20 NIGHTIME. The Butter creme more closely imitates H20 than the coconut souffle--which certainly isn't a souffle. Although fluffy, the coconut souffle is very heavy for a LIGHT moisturizers as it states on the jar. It does not evaporate into the hair very well--it will just sit there--reminds me of solid shortening.

By the way, I'm natural, fine haired type!

Please help me out!

TIA

i purchased from there and yes the prices were cheap but you sure make up for it in shipping. i purchase mines from a bss up the street from my school now

I use the moisturefusion line last night. I thought the shampoo and silk cream conditioner were great. You have to decide if the ingredient list are agreeable to your hair philosophy.

ITA - some people may not like that there are cones in both the shampoo & conditioner. I like them too, my hair was really soft - but I want to use it a couple of times more to see how I really like it and how well it performs when I am further only in my relaxer (I used them when I was about 6 weeks post).

i purchased from there and yes the prices were cheap but you sure make up for it in shipping. i purchase mines from a bss up the street from my school now

Payne's has the Moisturfusion retail pack (shampoo/conditioner) for 19.99, but with shipping it is around $30. I paid about $32 + tax buying them separately at Ulta so you really aren't saving much unless you can find the retail combo in a store somewhere.

As for the new moisturizers. I was a big fan of the H20 NIGHTIME. The Butter creme more closely imitates H20 than the coconut souffle--which certainly isn't a souffle. Although fluffy, the coconut souffle is very heavy for a LIGHT moisturizers as it states on the jar. It does not evaporate into the hair very well--it will just sit there--reminds me of solid shortening.

By the way, I'm natural, fine haired type!

Where do you purchase your products? And what is the price range? I'm hearing $39 CAN for hydofusion 33.8oz - is this normal?

ITA - some people may not like that there are cones in both the shampoo & conditioner. I like them too, my hair was really soft - but I want to use it a couple of times more to see how I really like it and how well it performs when I am further only in my relaxer (I used them when I was about 6 weeks post).

Payne's has the Moisturfusion retail pack (shampoo/conditioner) for 19.99, but with shipping it is around $30. I paid about $32 + tax buying them separately at Ulta so you really aren't saving much unless you can find the retail combo in a store somewhere.

Thanks for your reply...I will check my fav products and see if the cones bother me. I hate that waxy feeling in my hair though so I'm not sure about the shampoo being "milky"...

Mizani is my staple product line. I think it works really well for fine haired folk. As far as shampoo and conditioner goes, I love thier Botanifying Poo and thier original conditioners better than the new Moisturefusion Line. Botanifying is a good all purpose shampoo, it cleanses well but doesen't strip the hair. I use this every shampoo (once or twice a week)

Thier Moisturefuse Conditioner in the tub, and thier Fulfyl conditioner are really good too. I always have one of these in my stash. I also use thier clarifying shampoo.

What else? The relaxer is great. I like the H20 Nighttime treatment, and the Rose H2O hairdress works wonders for my daughters natural 4a hair, but not mine, it was too heavy, but then again, Mango Butter was too heavy for me too. (If i'm wearing my hair down)

I haven't tried the new souffle and butter but I will be trying more from this line.
Overall, I have like most of what I've tried, and I haven't absolutely hated anything.

Mizani is my staple product line. I think it works really well for fine haired folk. As far as shampoo and conditioner goes, I love thier Botanifying Poo and thier original conditioners better than the new Moisturefusion Line. Botanifying is a good all purpose shampoo, it cleanses well but doesen't strip the hair. I use this every shampoo (once or twice a week)

Thier Moisturefuse Conditioner in the tub, and thier Fulfyl conditioner are really good too. I always have one of these in my stash. I also use thier clarifying shampoo.

What else? The relaxer is great. I like the H20 Nighttime treatment, and the Rose H2O hairdress works wonders for my daughters natural 4a hair, but not mine, it was too heavy, but then again, Mango Butter was too heavy for me too. (If i'm wearing my hair down)

I haven't tried the new souffle and butter but I will be trying more from this line.
Overall, I have like most of what I've tried, and I haven't absolutely hated anything.

So you like the moisturefuse better than the moisturfusion? What is the biggest difference? I'm also concerned about the 'cones' in both the poo and conditioner...but then again, I hate mineral oil and petroleum and they're in my fav poos and conditioners too:ohwell: (just really notice today). There was one domincian hair line I absolutely hated, but I can't remember the name...I think it was the cones to be honest. And Carol's Daughter rosemary poo? Garbage. Hate that waxy feeling.

Back