Mizani know 'dey changed dat formula !

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Mizani know \'dey changed dat formula !

One of my friends went to JC Penney to get her hair done last week. While she was there she picked up a multi-pack of little travel sized Mizani products. Moisturefuse was included and the ingredients on it are the "new" one. Now they know ain't no little travel-sized counterfeits out there /images/graemlins/laugh.gif LOL at myself.

Guess they just didn't want us to know or to start any ruccus over them using lower quality ingredients. They probably figured we were all a part of some very influential black women's hair union. But we do have alot of advertising power for these companies with our gorgeous healthy heads of hair /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif, 'cause the first thing your homegirl asks you when you wear your hair down is "OOH, Girl! What are you using on your hair?" =Advertising...

Re: Mizani know \'dey changed dat formula !

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Supergirl said:
Now they know ain't no little travel-sized counterfeits out there /images/graemlins/laugh.gif LOL at myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif That IS funny.

Now they know ain't no little travel-sized counterfeits out there

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my...
I don't know what to believe anymore. I love the "new" or "fake" version. But I don't know if I want to give my $$$ to a company that isn't straightforward about product changes. At least L'anza admitted they changed their Protein Plus formula. And I admitted that I would never buy it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Are you one of the people that called Mizani? Did they seem concerned about the "counterfeits"?

Girl! When I called them the word counterfeit didn't come out of their mouth, but they did tell me that the "new" one was their product. She didn't mention changed formula until I brought it up. But apparently this same person (named Elizabeth) gave another one of our LHCF members (forgive me I can't remember who right now, it's on the other thread) a totally different and opposite response. So, they've got some of us thinking the "new" one is a fake and some us thinking it isn't. Like I said before, they don't wanna mess with us LHCF girls /images/graemlins/whip.gif

Well, I looked for thier website cause I'm gonna express that word of mouth thing and tell them I'll discourage everyone I know from buying it.

They need to fess up and apologize, better yet, BRING BACK THE OLD.

So the truth finally comes out after all. How disappointing.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

BRH, dashes to the salon to buy even MORE 'old' Mizani's.... Must have my precious (said like the creature in Lord of The Rings 2)....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

BRH, dashes to the salon to buy even MORE 'old' Mizani's.... Must have my precious (said like the creature in Lord of The Rings 2)....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif (I needed that laugh. /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Back