Mizani Hydrafuse

Islandgirl

Has anyone ever used Mizani Hydrafuse? If yes, what were your results? If by chance anyone on this website has the ingredients to this product, can you please post them? Thanks
smile.gif

Yes...I have used it many times. I definately prefer my all time fav Moisturfuse to this one, but the great thing about Mizani products is that you can mix and match the conditioners together for specific benefits. It's definately a good product for moisture, esp. if you have relaxed hair, methinks. Anyway...the ingredient list (looking at bottle)...

MIzani Hydrafuse:
purified water, acetamide MEA, 1-octadecanol, 1- dodecanol, mineral oil, stearyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, POE 25 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium isostearoyl lactylate, sorbitan monopalmitate, oil of palma christi, pucellin oil, methyl oxcetyl glucaminium lactate, hydrolyzed collagen, fragrance, diazolindinyl urea

Yes...I've used it alone and mixed w/ Moisturfuse. It's a nice "building" conditioner alone, and adds a bit more fullness when mixed w/ moisturfuse. The only Mizani conditioner I HAVEN'T used is Kerafuse.

Re: Mizani Fulfyl

Thanks for the info jamaraa!

I used Fulfyl awhile ago. Mizani Moisturfuse seems to be a mainstay on this board; Kerafuse gets mentioned as well. I'll have to try these conditioners sometime.

MiaLi...I think if you liked Fulfyl, you'll LOVE Moisturfuse!

BTW off topic, I noticed that your other flag was from Antigua/Barbuda. If you don't mind my asking, are you from Antigua? LOL, if...I've never run into anyone (that I knew of anyway) from there either in real life or online, but one of my fav writers (Jamaica Kincaid) is a native and one of my fav artists (Eric Clapton) has a house and rehab there.

jamaraa, thank you so much for posting the ingredients. I asked about Hydrafuse because Essence has a list of the best deep conditioners, and Mizani Hydrafuse was on the list.
I just tried Mizani Moisturefuse for the first time last week. (I wish I could have gotten my hands on the herby version) It was ok, I think I still love Keracare Humecto better!!!

I know that you were talking to MiaLi about Antigua, but my family is from antigua. I lived there for two years as a child. I am from St. Thomas US Virgin Islands, but I visited Antigua all the time to see my grandmother especially.

Thanks again for the Hydrafuse info. Happy hair growing.

Re: Antigua & Barbuda

Proudly, I am of Antiguan parentage jamaraa and Islandgirl!
clap.gif
There are other members on this board who are from there also (I remember seeing the flag on other threads).

Antigua is a beautiful place filled with warm people. Like you Islandgirl, I go home to visit family and friends as often as I can.

jamaraa, I too have read quite a number of Jamaica Kincaid's books. She has gained quite a name for herself in literary circles. You are also correct that Eric Clapton has a home and rehabilitation center there.

I could go on
smile.gif
, but I'll get back to hair now. jamaraa if it's not too much trouble, I would appreciate it if you would list the ingredients of Mizani Moisturefuse.

Thanks again! Happy hair growing to one and all!

Mia

Re: Antigua & Barbuda

I have used Kerafuse, Hydrafuse, Fulfyl and Moisturefuse...They are all top notch products and I have had excellant results. I also use Redken products (Redken was the model product that Mizani was based on...Mizani went to Redkens chemists) Anyways, thats a whole 'nother story...lol

I don't use Mizani as much as I did since they sold to L'oreal...formulas have been changed IMHO. This is NOT to say it is not still an excellant product!

Do you use Moisturfuse on a regular basis? If so do you have a build up? Most people I know get a build up from it as it was not designed for regular conditionings...just curios...Enquiring minds want to know...
scratchchin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jamaraa, thank you so much for posting the ingredients. I asked about Hydrafuse because Essence has a list of the best deep conditioners, and Mizani Hydrafuse was on the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you name any of the other deep conditioners that were recc'd? Thanks! If its a really long list don't worry though.

Brownrelaxedhair, you are so funny, of course i can list them for you. You have answered so many of my questions :-)

Well someone else posted this link from the essence article a few days ago and i printed it out:

Conditioners Protein: Paul Mitchell Hair Repair Treatment
Mizani Kerafuse

Deep Conditioning: Mizani Hydrafuse
Lekair Cholesterol

Moisturizing: Mizani Moisturefuse
All Ways Natural Conditioner

MiaLi, here are the ingredients to the new Moisturefuse :

behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, dimethicone copolyolamine, dimethiconol dimethylpabamidopropyl laurdimonium tosylate, fragrance, glycerin, hydroloyzed wheat protein, idopropynl, butylcarbamate, polyquaternium-37, ppg-1-tricth-6, propylene glycol icaptylat/dicaprate, stearyl dimthicone, tea dodecylbenznsulfonate, water. (spelling on some may be wrong)

Now Keracare Humecto, i prefer, plus it has bettter ingredients (note that water is #1 in the Humecto and last in the moisturefuse, also pay special attention to all the extracts, ):
water, glycerin, dimthicone copolyol iosterate, polyquternium-32 (and) mineral oil, quaternium-80, panthenol, dimethicone, Extracts o (nettle, pine, burdock, chamomile, marigold, rosemary, ivy, arnica, lime, corn flower, wild chamomile, st. john's ort, water-cres an garlic) perfume, methylparaben, propylparaben, mthycloroisothiazolinone (and) mthiothiazolinone.

Happy hair growing.

Thanks Islandgirl for typing all that out. I really appreciate it.

I need to do a hair wash tonight and am still undecided on whether to use Le Kair Cholestrol, Mizani or Keracare Humecto
laugh.gif
Too much choice but good to see some of what alot of us have is recc'd by Essence.

Thanks again
smile.gif

Re: Mizani MoistureFuse

Thank you Islandgirl for listing the Moisturefuse ingredients and the conditioners Essence featured!

KeraCare Humecto is my current favorite, but I tried Clairol Renewal 5x Replenishing today for a change. It did well, but I missed the "slip" and the peach fragrance of Humecto though.

Take care and thanks again.

Mia

[ QUOTE ]

I need to do a hair wash tonight and am still undecided on whether to use Le Kair Cholestrol, Mizani or Keracare Humecto
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*{whispering}* use the lekair
grin.gif

Just a short note...I'll be back later since there's so much good info.

LOL...thank's for typing out the Mositurfuse ingredients. I just didn't have time last night. I've used both the old and new formulas of Moisturfuse and have noticed no real diff, but then again....we are all diff.

Brownrelaxedhair...I recommend Goldwell conditioners too. There's a recent thread where I did a few reviews on 2 of their conditioners. Check it out.

Back