MIZANI hair modeling opportunity for NYC ladies on June 20th

geminilive

I wanted to let my gorgeous girls know about a sexy modeling opportunity for Mizani Haircare! The fabulous line is planning a product launch for beauty editors on June 20th, and they're looking for models to participate in the demonstrations at the event. My friend Tiffani Carter at Tractenberg P.R. (a major beauty public relations agency) is handling the event, and she's looking for black women, preferrably between the ages of 18-35 with either relaxed shoulder-length or naturally curly/afro hair (must be real, no pieces or weaves). You don't have to be a working model, just cute...and I KNOW you are. So if you live in the New York area, or can make it to NYC by June 20th, send your information and a jpeg photo of yourself to Tiffani at [email protected].

http://www.tiawilliams.net/blog/

mika vs sasha: Nice to see another Tia fan as well

crlsweetie912: Thanks!

Nice & Wavy: I wish your daughter good luck

Sounds like a GREAT opportunity.... but im sure they dont want my chubby face all up in their pics. :lol: I'll pass this on to my other girlfriends w/healthy hair that is all their own though.

THanks for sharing this, sis. :)

KiniKakes said:
Sounds like a GREAT opportunity.... but im sure they dont want my chubby face all up in their pics. :lol: I'll pass this on to my other girlfriends w/healthy hair that is all their own though.

OMG you are SOOO wrong!

You are like extra attractive and you have beautiful hair. They'd be lucky to have you. You should go for it too!

DSylla said:
OMG you are SOOO wrong!

You are like extra attractive and you have beautiful hair. They'd be lucky to have you. You should go for it too!

I know that's right! She's talking crazy!!!

KiniKakes said:

KinkiKakes you are gorgeous go and work it down there.

so1913: I was wondering the same thing, I'm sure they will compensate the models in some way and since there will be products and gift bags all over the place I am sure there will be freebies to be had :)

Back