Mizani FINALLY has leave-in conditioner!!!

rayne

It's called D'Tangle. Has anyone seen it yet? Any reviews? Paynesbeautysupply.com doesn't have it on their web site yet and it's not in my area either but i will definitely be on the lookout for it :grin: I'm sooooo excited, I've been waiting for YEARS for this to happen :spinning:

http://mizani-usa.com/default.aspx?m=717&rid=300

dtangle_lrg.png

D'Tangle
Moisturizing Leave-in Milk
8.5 oz.
Formulated with Mizani’s exclusive herbal-extract blend, plus fortifying panthenol and antioxidant Vitamin, D’Tangle absorbs into each strand without adding weight or dulling shine. Hair remains highly moisturized with enhanced elasticity and a smooth, shiny cuticle, from roots to ends.

BENEFITS
Detangles, smoothes and conditions all hair types for a pleasant combing and detangling experience.

Provides slip, consistent moisturization and enhanced elasticity to minimize breakage.
Helps protect against mechanical aggressors and heat-styling stress during blow drying.
Helps reduce harsh mechanical friction when brushing or combing, allowing greater manageability, gentle detangling and effortless tangle release.

USAGE
Detangles, smoothes and conditions all hair types for a pleasant combing and detangling experience.

Provides slip, consistent moisturization and enhanced elasticity to minimize breakage.
Helps protect against mechanical aggressors and heat-styling stress during blow drying.
Helps reduce harsh mechanical friction when brushing or combing, allowing greater manageability, gentle detangling and effortless tangle release.

Hold bottle 6 -12 inches from hair. Spray evenly on dry, styled hair. So versatile, it can also be used as a working spray during heat styling. Just mist it on and comb through to detangle, tame and treat. It leaves no unwanted residue and can be layered with other Mizani styling products for a healthy looking style.

SMART TIPS

Hold bottle 6 -12 inches from hair. Spray evenly on dry, styled hair. So versatile, it can also be used as a working spray during heat styling. Just mist it on and comb through to detangle, tame and treat. It leaves no unwanted residue and can be layered with other Mizani styling products for a healthy looking style.
Use as haircutting prep on damp hair.
To protect hair from heat and add supple shine, use prior to blow drying or roller setting.
Apply to naturally curly hair to refresh curls.
Use as a first step to create a foundation for all other styling products.

Its about time! I hope the ingredients are good. I'd like to use it with the Thermasmooth line.

Must ... Stay ... Outta ... Threads ... Like ... This!

I love Mizani products. I will try this shortly!

I would really like to know the ingredients, although I have an idea that this will probably contain cones.

i am waiting for mine to be delivered, i won a free bottle from their website via facebook. im hoping for good results!

I just went to the Dominican beauty supply store on Queens Chapel and Chillum and was shocked to see that they carry Mizani. Next time, I'll have to see if they carry this.

You all are making me want to try Mizani products now. I'm natural though. Is it best for relaxed hair?

imma need to see the ingredients list as well. then we can talk. Mizani hair care line did put me on to a different hair level though. Loved it, and the smell of it.

I've been thinking about switching to mizani products. I've only used their relaxer once before my lhcf days. I'm trying not to be a PJ but I've heard nothing but good things even from non lhcf members. If anyone gets this please do a review!

If you are a natural that hates detangling your hair you should try this. The reason I don't take down my braids and do a thorough lcening more often is having to detangle my wet hair to braid it.

Yes! This product gives very good slip and it was very easy for me
to part my hair into sections and braid it down into 8 braids. My hair feels
softer but for me the biggest benefit is that I am able to detangle and smoothly braid my hair without hearing it snap.

This product is fairly new so it may take a while surface on shelves. I would highly reccomend purchasing from a liscensed seller, more specifically a soon because I could definitely see a shady BSS owner diluting the formula and/or putting some other product in.

If you are a natural that hates detangling your hair you should try this. The reason I don't take down my braids and do a thorough lcening more often is having to detangle my wet hair to braid it.

softer but for me the biggest benefit is that I am able to detangle and smoothly braid my hair without hearing it snap.

This product is fairly new so it may take a while surface on shelves. I would highly reccomend purchasing from a liscensed seller, more specifically a soon because I could definitely see a shady BSS owner diluting the formula and/or putting some other product in.

thanks for sharing! do you mind posting the ingredients?

thanks in advance,
tishee

Thanks for the review. I use JBCO and Cantu to detangle my hair for twists couldn't use the same thing for when I flat ironed my hair last week end. D'Tangle sounds ideal for that.

i am waiting for mine to be delivered, i won a free bottle from their website via facebook. im hoping for good results!

Me to. :grin:

Just waiting for the list to appear on Facebook and the confirmation email.

I tried it out last saturday. So far I like it and I think it may become a staple of mine. How I used it was right after I rinsed my hair, I dabbed the water out sprayed d-tangle and then put on my hair turbie, 5-10 minute later I detangled with little to no snares or knots.

I found the ingredients on NaturallyCurly

Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, dimethicone, laureth-4, PEG/PPG-22/24 dimethicone, dimethiconol, phenoxyethanol, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, methylparaben, polyacrylate-3, ethylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, aminomethyl propanol, hexyl cinnamal, salicylic acid, alpha-isomethyl ionone, zingiber officinale root extract/ginger root extract, coumarin, linalool, yucca vera extract, equisetum hiemale extract, rosemarinus officinalis extract, rosemary leaf extract, benzyl alcohol, urtica dioica/nettle extract, citronellol, geraniol

I haven't tried it personally but I have heard good things about it.

I love this stuff. Brought it from Marshall's for 12.99. I was having a problem with my hair becoming matted after washing. This product resolved that issue. Staple!!! :drunk:

Thanks for the review. I use JBCO and Cantu to detangle my hair for twists couldn't use the same thing for when I flat ironed my hair last week end. D'Tangle sounds ideal for that. Me to. :grin: Just waiting for the list to appear on Facebook and the confirmation email.

Update:

No longer using JBCO and cantu to detangle.

Competition was for USers only so didn't get my freebies however I did try D'Tangle and did't like it. It was too watery for my hair. I gave it to my mum who hair is a finer/softer texture and it made a difference to her hair.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS brand new big sister

Back