Mizani and Kera Care in Target!!!

Joanna721

Ladies I just got home fro target and of course I had to stop in the hair aisle, and guess what I saw Mizani and Keracare. I thought you could only get these at the BSS or the salon....thought you all should know....check ur local Target to see if they have it too.:grin::grin:

Shut yo mouth!

You did not see those in there! Is that safe to buy? Where did it come from?

Girl...I was lookin at something else and I was like hmmm that looks like keracare and it sure was and then I look a product or two over and what do I see mizani, I was like o lawd gotta tell LHCF....I wondered the same thing why are they there...where did they come from...and if it was safe....I have no idea but i know they were there....something told me to take a pic, cause if I didnt see it myself I wouldnt believe it....I tried to get online on my phone but reception in Target here sux

Well what products did they carry? And is the price range the same?

And which Target do you frequent in your area?

The black side of town or the white cause that DOES matter when trying to buy certain things you can't find.

I might have to check out Tar-jay. I got my chi silk infusion from Marshall's and it was the real deal and less than 1/2 the salon price! Don't sleep on these stores ladies.

well its the white side of town...I was in the University Area of Charlotte, NC by UNCC I didnt really see which Mizani products they had but I did see Keracare Humecto I think it was like 14 bux, and I also saw some keracare shampoo... I guess in my haste i didnt notice that info...I get paid friday so i will be going back so I will definitely let u know then

OMG I going to have to leave early and stop at the one across the street.

I have been trying to score the Keracare foaming wrap for months. JCpenny salon is always sold out.

They sell these products at my local taget..all of them in the area:yep: bumble and bumble, joica, keratase, etc..:yep:

Ladies,

Be careful of the salon quality products you buy at places like Target and Walmart. They are often "copy" versions, meaning the formulas are different. Change in formulas often mean they take the good stuff out and replace it with synthetic ingredients that do the "same" thing.

If its the real thing...go for it and buy up the place.

I read that Target sells black market salon products, meaning those products are not salon qulaity. They are either expired or something is wrong with it, its the products that the manufactures do not want to sell and for some reason they get on the black market and places like, target, walgreens, cvs, and wal-mart buy it at a discount price and sell it to you, so its best to go to a salon and get it....

I have known for a few months that they carried Keracare and Mizani. I was telling my BFF about it. Its a little pricier than JC Penny. I noticed. I even found a few products at my local (korean) beauty supply. JC penny still has a larger variety of the two products. But it is convenient to pick it up at Target...on stop shopping if you have other things to get too. I was concerned about the saftey since I read that some stores get products cheap that have been sitting in an old warehouse for months or years, some are at times outdated and/or discontinued. But I am betting Target would not compromise its reputation like that. I would hope not !

I think it's great that these products are now offered in stores like Target and WalMart...it's way more convenient for the consumer. And as for the products being expired or outdated, this is my opinion...

"If a CVS sized retail outlet is buying professional products, and they are, it’s because the professional hair care company is either secretly selling directly to CVS or is looking the other way when it happens.

To try and minimize diversion, the professional companies will put out the fear based rumors that hair consumers who buy their professional hair care products from Amazon.com, Target or CVS are buying potentially contaminated products. Seriously, do you think that a major company like CVS and Target would risk consumer lawsuits over contaminated products? Think about that one.

Read the full article here: http://blogs.hairboutique.com/index.php/2009/04/14/hair-product-diversion-lies/

Back