mixing megatek with mtg?

c*c*chic*

Anyone ever did this? From what I understand the smell of mtg is horrendous lol I haven't purchased mtg yet but I do have MT. If you haven't mixed mtg wit mt have you ever mixed mt with mn? Lol I almost confused myself writing that. TIA LADIES!

I'm thinking about doing MTG and MN. I've also thought of giving MT a try because the smell of MTG ain't all that.

I'm thinking about doing MTG and MN. I've also thought of giving MT a try because the smell of MTG ain't all that.

Thanx 4 ur response. Some say the smell is bad and some say its ok. I was just wondering if any1 has mixed mtg with mt. Mt smells soo good! I'm hoping that maybe it'll calm the smell down.

Yes. I've mixed MT and MTG. The growth is off the chart IMHO, but that was the case when I used MTG alone so I don't know if it's worth it.

I have tried using mega tek with zero results. I bought 2 bottles at once. I have almost completed the first bottle and I have no desire to use the second one. So if anyone is interested in purchasing it from me for $20 plus postage let me know. It is yours.

I would not mix the two because I think each gives great growth on it's own and I highly doubt that mixing the two is going to give double that growth. :nono:

Also remember that different people have had different experiences and results with each product.

Back