mixing conditioners

chebaby

i mix alot of conditioners with honey and coconut oil but have never used this mix with dominican conditioners.
i have mix key 10 en 1 and it does nothing for me. do you think i can mix goodies in it and make it better?

I bought Miss keys b4 too and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. I wound up mixing it with honey and some Africa's Best Olive and Clove oil. Mixing it with honey and oil reallt helped a lot. I was able to use up the jar that way but I dont think I will buy it again:nono:.

If you are looking for another Dominican conditioner to try get Silicon Mix. I bought this a couple of weeks ago and it is the best conditioner ive come across in a very long time.:yep:

Probably! Like you I'm quick to throw in some honey or oil into a conditioner that's blah. Honey and Olive Oil work well for me and sometimes I'll add a bit of vitamin E oil too.

I think conditioners are conditioners no matter where they're from, so you should be able to add goodies to the Dominican conditioners as well.

Back