Mission Organization=Mission Beautiful Hair

DDHair

Has anyone watched the HGTV show Mission Organization? Well the host (a Black woman) is as cute as a button and was an inspiration for me to go ahead and cut those straggly permed ends I had hanging on to my transitioning hair. I am not sure what her name is, but the show comes on late here in Dallas, TX (or at least that's when my sister watches it). We (my sister and I) always are in awe of her hair, I almost feel like we are growing buddies, because she sported a TWA last season, but now those curly locks have grown out and are looking better than ever, she is a real cutie, she puts me in the mind of Halle Berry. I wish I knew the secret to her big luscious locks or at least could imitate her texture. For now she is my hair buddy regardless.

Also one of the organizers on TLC's Clean Sweep, Sherri (also a Black female), has a head full of thick natural or texturized hair. Her hair unstraightened boasts a ponytail that is thicker than Rudy from the Cosby Show in her younger days and is right at bra strap. Her hair is gorgeous too, but it always looks like it could make her hot with the type of work she does standing out in the sun and organizing.

Have any of you ladies ever seen these ladies' hair? Isn't it beautiful? If you haven't seen them check them out on HGTV (in Dallas somewhere around midnight CST) and TLC (in Dallas about 5 pm CST)

[ QUOTE ]

Also one of the organizers on TLC's Clean Sweep, Sherri (also a Black female), has a head full of thick natural or texturized hair. Her hair unstraightened boasts a ponytail that is thicker than Rudy from the Cosby Show in her younger days and is right at bra strap.
Have any of you ladies ever seen these ladies' hair? Isn't it beautiful? If you haven't seen them check them out on HGTV (in Dallas somewhere around midnight CST) and TLC (in Dallas about 5 pm CST)

[/ QUOTE ]

She is my favorite. That is my dream hair...I'm thinking I can get there in about 10 years. It is definitely past bra strap length.

Yes, I've seen Sherry's and my non-fian. saw me watching the show one day and asked me did I want my hair that long...I was like YOU BETCHA!!!

The woman from Mission Organization's hair is pretty too, though I hadn't watched the show when it was shorter.
smile.gif

Gail O'Neill was a famous model back in the early to mid eighties. I used to have a picture of her on my wall that I got out of an Essence magazine and I still remember how beautiful her hair was (and still is). She was always natural, I believe.

Few pics of Gail - including her TWA

Gail does have lovely hair- I didn't even realize she was a former model. I also watch Clean Sweep both Sherri's natural hair and Val's locs(one of the designers) are a beautiful site to behold. Sherri also made an appearance on Oprah a couple of years ago where she organized a super messy woman's home (that's the first time I scoped out her long hair
grin.gif
).

Yeah, Gail used to model. She has a sister who looks very much like her, who also used to model.
And the lady on Clean Sweep, her hair is like WHOA!
shocked.gif
It must be alot of work but it sure is gorgeous. I have thick hair but I don't think it even gets near hers!

Back