Miss Keys, Castor oil and Porosity control

Tamrin

unapologetic
For the past few weeks I noticed that I have been shedding a little more than usual I got some Porosity control applied it to my dry hair and walked to a lil mom and pop hair salon around the corner from my SO's house. Only one stylist. She wash my hair and DC with Miss Keys 10 in 1 and I whipped out my trusty Black castor oil and told her to add it. She did not question me. She did what I asked. She roller set with infusium and magnetic rollers. When I was dry she wanted to "greace" my scalp I said no. I paid her and walked back to my SO's house and added my mix of Jojobs oil, rosemary and Vitamine E. Ladies today my hair is thick and shinny and I run my hand thru it grabbed it and pull not one strand came out. Any of u ladies have good results with Miss keys 10 in 1 and Castor oil mixed?

I have no clue why it worked but it did. I use black castor oil all the time but this was my first time using Miss keys. Im going to keep using it. I have 8 weeks of new growth and it worked wonders.

I did a DC with Miss Keys 10 in 1 and it really thicken my hair. Its been a while since I used my Miss Keys 10 in 1.

hmmm :scratchch Note to self: Do a DC with Miss Keys 10 in 1 pronto :yep:!

Back