Miss Key 10 in 1 - Any Reviews?

baglady215

Hi Ladies,

I picked up this product at the BSS this weekend. Does anyone use this product? Is this a protein or moisturizing conditioner? How long do you leave it on for? With heat or without? Thanks in advance! :)

It's a moisturizing conditioner. I mix it with olive oil and honey and use it without heat for an hour. It's good stuff!

I have some of this under my cabinet. I bought the shampoo, rinse and deep conditioner from sickbay.biz last year sometime. I used the entire line once and got great results, except that my scalp seemed to be tingling -- I didn't have any negative effects, but shortly thereafter I started reading posts that blasted it and I got nervous and never pulled it out again. I wonder if its too old. But just for the sake of arguement, I may pull it out again in a few weeks and then I'll let you know what results I got. Be sure and post your experience.

Last edited:
To me its moisturizing, but it contains wheat protein also (low on the list) I love this product, it smells great and I use it for 15 minutes with heat.

Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner. Wonderful product. If anyone hates it, please sell it to me.

I remember when I first tried this product, I immediately fell in love with it. Everyone kept on trying to scare me about its protein content (which doesn't scare me at all because it's way at the bottom of the list)... I have even gone to sleep with this product in my hair. Great moisturizing properties. Love that peachy smell!

I also like the Miss Key Rinse but it doesn't exactly smell the same as its Super Conditioner counterpart. :ohwell:

I don't even count it as a protein. It's so minimal that it's nonexistent for me. However, this is the best moisturizing treatement ever! This always gives my hair the moisture and slip that it needs. Muy excellento! And you can't beat the price.

ichephren said:
I don't even count it as a protein. It's so minimal that it's nonexistent for me. However, this is the best moisturizing treatement ever! This always gives my hair the moisture and slip that it needs. Muy excellento! And you can't beat the price.
Like you, I don't count it as a protein either. IMO, it's a Dominican cholesterol conditioner.

Back