Miss Jessies...should i order even if???

bluediamond0829

Im debating about rather i should order some of Miss Jessies products....im not natural im far from it but just at the beginning and starting my transitioning...i guess just so i can have the products to keep under my sink and use when i get there...

for those that usually order from there are often does she have specials like she has for the buy one get one free? do they have somekind of express shipping option available? and what products are the best to use..i know ive heard some that use the curly pudding or the buttercream but its hard to tell whats the best to use..or is there something that does everything that the curly pudding and the meringue does??

I ordered the products during my transition. When I finally BC'd, they were already there for me to use. I ordered the Buttercreme, Meringue and Pudding. The 'Creme is great for softening and lubricating your hair; the Pudding gives geat definition, hold and reduces or eliminates frizz; finally, the Meringue provides the strongest hold -- it's best used for limp curls, and reduces frizz as well. This is the first time I've known them to offer such a great deal. It seems as though they rarely have sales.

bluediamond0829 said:
Im debating about rather i should order some of Miss Jessies products....im not natural im far from it but just at the beginning and starting my transitioning...i guess just so i can have the products to keep under my sink and use when i get there...

for those that usually order from there are often does she have specials like she has for the buy one get one free? do they have somekind of express shipping option available? and what products are the best to use..i know ive heard some that use the curly pudding or the buttercream but its hard to tell whats the best to use..or is there something that does everything that the curly pudding and the meringue does??

I was thinking about doing the same thing even though I'm still transitioning (especially since they're having such a great sale!).

You guy are reading my mind! I thought about taking advantage of the buy one get one sale and order the pudding. I promised someone that I would not turn into a product junkie (at least until I'm 100% natural), but a couple of products couldn't hurt :)

I might check it out - I'll wait for more feedback..

SG

Same here :)

I'm 12 months into my transition. And I'm going to order some pudding and meringue just because of the sale.
I'm doing a group order with friends though, cos' the shipping for France is 100$ :eek:
It's now or never for me...

I ordered the curly pudding during my transition.

I tried it during my transition - BAD IDEA, cuz permed ends was just snap crackle and poppin off.

I tried it multiple times since I've been natural and honestly the sparkelites gel works better. I've tried curly pudding for a wash and go...it was a wash and frizz. I tried curly pudding for twists/twists out (pics in Fotki) - it makes my twists look dull and the twist outs were dismal. On top of that it has this overwhelming grape bubble gum smell that is lingering. I tell you, when I use Curly Pudding folks know when I been in a room loooooonnnnnnngggg after i left.

I am a 4A/B mix, and I know which sections of my hair have defined coils and I've experimented on those sections using just curly pudding and it just makes my hair frizzy. It's my honest opinion that this product is for people who have very loose curls and natural shine to their hair.

thank you ladies so much for your responses...im thinking im going to go ahead and order it probably tomorrow then well i have to wait and see on my monies first...but im thinking i'll most likely try the buttercream for sure....and i dont know about the curly pudding because i believe i have the same type of hair that Jcoily has(fine hair)...and i may order the meringue but let me go and find the thread where everyone was listing some of their favorites of what they buy..and then come to a decision....

I have found the curly pudding and meringue are both great for my transitioning wash and go's. The big caveat is that they don't work well alone. Well not in my experience anyway. I find that if I use a healthy dose of frizz ease first, then they work beautifully for a quick shake and go. HTH!

Back