Miss Jessies Quick Curls

empressaja

Hello ladies, has anyone used this product on their relaxed hair to create texture (waves curls) in a wash n' go way. Backstory, I have decided to transition, I do not mind doing the big chop but just not now. I am only about 3 weeks post so I want a little more hair before I chop LOL. I have been wearing a pixie like haircut for awhile and trying to keep it looking decent in the FLORIDA humidity is terrible I feel I look like I am wearing a toupee' Lol!

I don't do wigs or weaves... it is just too hot.

Who has had experience with this product? I don't wanna invest the dough if it isn't a good product.

Here is a description of the product:
Quick Curls weightless spiraling crème was formulated as a fast acting no fuss light weight styler that gives you the results you want fast. This fresh scented conditioning formula exclusively blended with essence of ginger flower and lime fruit activates a quick, light weight, frizz free smooth curl. Excellent for fingerstyling relaxed hair; no rods necessary, a rescue remedy for botched overprocessed texturizers, and great for our beautiful white gals. Instructions for use:
Apply to damp hair based on length and density. Air dry or diffuse dry. Enjoy!
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT CHEMICALLY ALTERING

Thanks in advance ladies!!!

you can't just put it in your hair and expect magic (which I think is what that blogger was trying to do). When it says "finger-style" that means you have to scrunch, plop, and manipulate the curls to give the effect. I wouldn't say the look it will give is curls, but more like "beachy waves."

Wow, how uncanny, I was just reading a preview of this product just now: http://theamericanparlor.blogspot.com/2009/05/yesss-found-it-natural-product-to-make.html
This woman didn't like it, but I'd still consider it, probably just depends on your hair to be honest.

I read this review it sounds like she just thought she was going to get curls with out any manipulation scrunching etc... smh. I think i am going to try it though

Thanks fior bumping me NNA! This humidity is just not conducive to this whole transitioning thing. I had to talk myself out of shaving my head 3 times this weekend!LOL! I am trying to get like you girl!

Back