Miss Jessie's Buttercreme and Meringue review

Happy2BNappy

OK, I tried them both and I must say that they are really good products especially for the TRUE 4b gals - like myself. I don't think it stretches your hair any longer (maybe if you applied heat) but it makes your hair noticeably softer and the products locks in moisture. What once I thought were just naps on my head turned to soft coils and I did see some ringlets!! :-) It is a bit heavy I must admit but 4b's need the weight of the product to hold everything down!! :-) I am wearing my hair in a puff pony and used the Buttercreme to brush it up and I followed with the Meringue to help lay down my hair. And I really like the results. Yes, it is alittle pricey. The Buttercreme is $48 and the Meringue is $28, but honestly I think it is worth it. Here is the site: http://www.missjessies.com/products.htm I haven't used the Pudding..but I am going to try it next.

i love buttercreme!! and didnt think to buy meringue cuz it said it was used most by relaxed heads...curly pudding..chile i juss dont know whats up with it when it meets my head..the rebellious one lol

deedabug said:
i love buttercreme!! and didnt think to buy meringue cuz it said it was used most by relaxed heads...curly pudding..chile i juss dont know whats up with it when it meets my head..the rebellious one lol

the Meringue lays the most stubborn hair down! :-)

I havent tried the meringue but the pudding is the best curl definer I have ever used .You have to use a LOT of it but every curl on my head even the half a penspring sized ones were seperate and shiny. :D

Okay, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before I b/c, I bought the pudding and the meringue. It's just been sitting in the closet (I know, a little too anxious there). Anyway, I have a twa right now. Do you think the pudding will make a difference or should I wait a few more months until it's puff bound?

Syneema, I would go ahead and try it, since you already have the products. I love, love, love the Curve Salon's products! And they smell sooooooo good! :grin:

Back