Miss Jessie's 16oz - 30% off!!!

Coffee

So what you all recommend for a great DC from MJ's? Her 16oz products are 30% off from 12am January 24th until 11:59 am.

You can deny it if you want to, but we all know that size really does matter and that bigger is better.
That’s why Miss Jessie’s is offering its biggest sized 16 oz. products for 30% off.
There is no better time than right now to “winterize” your curls with your favorite super-sized Miss Jessie’s products.
Get your favorite 16 oz. Baby Buttercreme, Curly Pudding, Curly Buttercreme, Curly Meringue, Super Sweetback Treatment, Rapid Recovery Treatment, or Stretch Silkening Crème – all for 30% off.
This super-sized saving begins on Thursday, January 24th, at 12:00am (EST) and ends at 11:59 pm (EST). Period. Shop now or you’ll be sorry later.
As always – shipping is free!
Love,
Miss Jessie's
Hands Down, the Proven Expert in Curls. Period!

Tel: 1-888-JESSIE-6 (1-888-537-7436)

Fax: 212-343-8866 Mon-Fri: 9AM - 5PM

Email: customerservice@MissJessies.com

Last edited:
They need to have this sale at Target! I have $100 in Target gift cards from work.

I was considering Mixed Chicks leave in, Hair Rules sample kit or Jane Carter's sample kit but if Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme is on sale at Target, I'd buy it.

OP, I love both the Sweetback and the Rapid Recovery. (And this is coming from someone who hates Miss Jessie's other overpriced products.) They both have different purposes. Sweetback makes my hair feel more moisturized while Rapid Recovery makes my hair feel stronger. If I have to pick one though, I'd pick Sweetback which is what I ordered.

I Love the sweetback tis far and can't wait to experience the Rapid Recovery I ordered during the BOGO.

bronzebomb
I too will be waiting for BOGO...
I enjoy quite a few things from her...

Back