Miss Jessie - Buy Poo Get Con Free!

bklyncurly

I just received an email from the Miss Jessie website. I've never tried Miss Jessie's poo before. But according to her website, if you buy 'NEW! SUPER SLIP SUDSY SHAMPOO™- The Best Darn Detangling Shampoo. Period.' you get 'Creme de la Creme' free. I ordered 2. I'm hoping for the best!

Offer valid April 3 to April 30, while supplies last.

Seems like a good buy to me. However, their styling prodcuts tend to leave my hair screamimg for moisture. I love how they define curls, but when it's dry, it looks and feels like it is.

I bought the sample pack a few months ago and liked it, but I'm not sure it's worth the $$$ if I bought a larger jar of the ones that worked on my hair. But, that didn't stop me from grabbing this offer. I fell for the description of the poo and con. What can I say . . .

I'll post after I try it (whenever it arrives). I have pretty thick, mind of its' own hair. So if it works for me, I'm hoping it will work for a lot of people! :lachen:I'm trying to go through all of the products that I have. I actually found 3 bottles of never opened Neutrogena serum in my closet! But, this sounded like a good deal, we'll see . . .

I have the conditioner and I like it, I wonder if this shampoo is good also, I can't find the ingredients on the site.

Back