Miss Clairol Beautiful Collection

marie

I have used this brand of hair color a few times. My hair is currently dark brown and I would like to darken it a little bit. Has anyone tried the "Dark Warm Brown (B15W)" color? I was wondering if it comes out looking more black than brown. Any suggestions? Thanks

I have used this brand of hair color a few times. My hair is currently dark brown and I would like to darken it a little bit. Has anyone tried the "Dark Warm Brown (B15W)" color? I was wondering if it comes out looking more black than brown. Any suggestions? Thanks
When I used Clairol Beautiful Collection, I used dark warm brown (b15w). It looked like my natural hair color (which is dark brown). I used it to cover gray hair. IMO, it looks more brown on my hair.

Most of the darker colored rinses make my hair look more natural IMO. I currently use Wine Brown, and it makes my hair look dark brown with just a hint of dark burgundy visible in bright light.

Glad to hear this leaves hair looking natural. I plan on using this after my next touch up in a few weeks. I have the Dark Warm Brown one too.

Back