MIRACLE Leave-In? *PICS*

la mosca

I read such wonderful reviews of It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product that I decided to order a bottle. Well, I needed to give myself a blowout today, but the product hadn't yet arrived (and I'm out of the leave-in conditioner that I normally use). I ran over to Sally's to see if they had the product I'd ordered. They didn't have it, but they had a very similar product: Miracle 7 Leave-In Mist. The sales clerk raved about it, so I went ahead and bought it.

I have to say, I'm impressed. It made my hair feel--well, heavenly. I spritzed my hair with it before roller-setting and flat-ironing, and I like the results. My hair feels moisturized and silky, but it also feels light and has lots of movement. The leave-in even seemed to make my hair look richer and smoother. I'll be interested to compare this product to the product I ordered.

Here are the ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Panthenol, Cyclomethicone, Silk Amino Acid, Heli Anthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil, Quaternium-80, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, and Methylisothiazolinone.

And because this thread is probably worthless without pics:

PhotsfromDec102009crop.jpg

PhotsfromDec102009040-1.jpg

I love your hair color. :love:

Thanks! I'm learning to like it, but I've always thought it would look healthier if it were darker. (But I've gone too dark in the past, and I looked a hot mess.) Anywho, I'm always looking for products to combat the "dusty" look, LOL!

I have It's a 10! Leave-in... I usually use it after Redken Anti-Snap/ Smooth Down Detangling Cream...then follow it with a small dab of Smooth Down Heat Glide. I love it...my hair is sooo easy to detangle, even after 12 weeks post! Leaves my hair soft, and never heavy! love it:)

I have It's a 10! Leave-in... I usually use it after Redken Anti-Snap/ Smooth Down Detangling Cream...then follow it with a small dab of Smooth Down Heat Glide. I love it...my hair is sooo easy to detangle, even after 12 weeks post! Leaves my hair soft, and never heavy! love it:)

I'm really excited to try that product. I've heard nothing but great things about it. I'm sure I'll have it in time for my Christmas blowout. Can't wait!

I really like your hair color too, btw..
Strawberry blonde?
Anywho your hair is healthy and it is growing..

I really like your hair color too, btw..
Strawberry blonde?
Anywho your hair is healthy and it is growing..

Thanks! I'm not sure what you call this color, LOL! I was looking at some color swatches while I was at Sally's, and my hair seemed to match Dark Golden Blonde. But there's a ton of red in my hair, too.

I used that before when i was natural, transitioned and relaxed...I couldn't find it anymore and i thought it was discontinued..Looks like i may have to start using it again.

Thanks for the review and pictures!! Please do the same when you get the it's a 10 product! :yup:
Your hair looks lovely!!!!!!
What products did you use before for your blowouts?

Thanks for the review and pictures!! Please do the same when you get the it's a 10 product! :yup:
Your hair looks lovely!!!!!!
What products did you use before for your blowouts?

Thank you! I applied leave-in and a little shine spray to wet hair (I'm liking the Alfaparf Illuminating Finish right now). That's it.

Does Target sell this ? Or regular beauty supply stores?
I see it on Amazon, but I would prefer to buy it out the store.

It's expensive, haven't seen it in my target. Haven't even seen it in ulta or sally's. But that's here don't know about anywhere else.

CRAP now I have to buy this and the deep treatment!! grrrr

You have beautiful beeeautiful hair :love:

I hope this is not too nosey but how do you keep your hair healthy with a relaxer and what looks like a permanent colour. I always thought the combo was a :nono: I'd be interested to know because your hair definitely looks "silky and luxurious" like Katt would say :yep:

Does Target sell this ? Or regular beauty supply stores?
I see it on Amazon, but I would prefer to buy it out the store.

The only place I've ever seen it is Sally Beauty Supply. Honestly, I never would have noticed it had I not been looking for the It's a 10! product.

You have beautiful beeeautiful hair :love:

I hope this is not too nosey but how do you keep your hair healthy with a relaxer and what looks like a permanent colour. I always thought the combo was a :nono: I'd be interested to know because your hair definitely looks "silky and luxurious" like Katt would say :yep:

Thanks! This is actually my natural color. I do have a Sebastian Cellophanes rinse as well in Pearl Blonde. (It's a violet-tinted clear rinse that tones down brassiness.) Knowing my hair, I doubt it would survive both permanent color and relaxer.

Thanks! This is actually my natural color. I do have a Sebastian Cellophanes rinse as well in Pearl Blonde. (It's a violet-tinted clear rinse that tones down brassiness.) Knowing my hair, I doubt it would survive both permanent color and relaxer.

Wow! I guess you won in the genetics lottery :) Ah well, henna it is for me. :giggle:

There have been several previous post regarding this product. It is totally the bomb and Sally's is the only place that carries it as far as I know. I always keep an extra one on hand.

I ordered It's a 10 Leave in (10oz) for $27 including shipping but I haven't received it yet. I did received the It's a 10 Miracle Shine spray w/noni oil today, but I haven't used it yet.

I used the It's a 10 hair spray/ noni oil this weekend and it's so awesome! My hair was so silky, and smooth. I had a hard time keeping my hands out of my hair. I finally received the It's a 10 leave in today and I really like it :yep:.

Last edited:
Oooh, I just got my It's a 10! leave in today, too! I'm not flat ironing again until next Wendesday, but I'm going to see how it works for airdrying tonight.

Back