Mini Hair Steamer

ElegantExotic

Anyone purchased this mini hair steamer from the ebay seller? Any reviews????

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-Hair-Color...ageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

%E5%B0%8F%E8%92%B8%E6%B1%BD%E7%84%97%E6%B2%B9%E6%9C%BAc.jpg

It's coming from China, I don't know it might blow out fumes that will kill you! sorry for saying that but I can't get over all those poor innocent dogs that died and the lead on toys that China sent over and heaven knows what else we don't know about yet

It's coming from China, I don't know it might blow out fumes that will kill you! sorry for saying that but I can't get over all those poor innocent dogs that died and the lead on toys that China sent over and heaven knows what else we don't know about yet

:eek: WHAAAAT!?!?!?!

Ive been thinking about getting a hair steamer. That one seems promising. :)

I do tend to avoid international transactions via ebay though, just because my experience has been that it's typically a bit more difficulty involved, some way or other.

If you go thru with it, let us know how it goes!

I know that tenjoy and some of the girls are working on a deal on pibbs steamers....I'm not sure what the difference is since I've never seen them but if you feel like it might be unsafe to purchase foreign equipment you could PM her and find out what's going on with that deal....

Now I am new to hair care so please be kind. what is so great about having a steamer?:scratchch I mean what would you use it for? Someone, anyone.:sekret:

d i t t o .

I've never had a real steam treatment, but it's supposed to allow for a better deep conditioning treatment. Personally that's too much work for me, I have to pull myself up to roll out my pibbs dryer. Give me the shower steam and I'm good.

I know that tenjoy and some of the girls are working on a deal on pibbs steamers....I'm not sure what the difference is since I've never seen them but if you feel like it might be unsafe to purchase foreign equipment you could PM her and find out what's going on with that deal....

I have been interested in a steamer forever now. Hopefully they work out a really good LHCF discount. I agree w/KiniKakes about having reservations ordering internationally. Keep us posted.

Back