Mill Creek Organic Products..Biotin,Keratin, Henna,Jojoba

I purchased a bottle of Mill Creek Biotin Conditioner at TJmaxx for $3.99. This company has been in the business of making organically based products for the last 22yrs. They are approved by PETA-not that it matters with our snail juices slathering selves :grin: I liked the biotin condish and plan to go back to tjmaxx today to get more. They had a few bottles of the keratin (for sure) and jojoba (I think) I'm gonna try those out too. They also have a henna poo and condish but I don't know if that'll do me anygood since I don't henna. Maybe I'll be able to add some of these to my HITS list for October.

Anybody tried these products?? THey sound wonderful.

Here's the website: http://www.millcreekusa.com/products/hair.html

Thanks for posting this! I am on my quest to use all natural now, so it's good to know what's available and where to get it.:yep:

Re: Mill Creek Organic Con/Poo..Biotin,Keratin, Henna,Jojoba

No problem ladies, I think I'm gonna rotate the keratin and biotin condish for strengthening cowashes. Should be nice.

BUMP!! I'm thinking of buying the Keratin conditioner. I see it on-line for $9.57, but I'm wondering if it's still at Marshall's... Any reviews??

BUMP!! I'm thinking of buying the Keratin conditioner. I see it on-line for $9.57, but I'm wondering if it's still at Marshall's... Any reviews??

I haven't used the line but the Keratin conditioner is on special for $3.95 at ihealthtree.com I think it's the same one you are looking for. http://www.ihealthtree.com/bellance-keratin-conditioner-12-fl-oz-mill-creek-botanicals.html

There are a lot of places on line that sell the conditioner for under $5, if you cannot find it at Marshalls.:)

I tried them all and they are all wonderful (soft, strong hair). I tried Nature's Gate after I tried these and they are just a shade more wonderful in terms of how these products make my hair feel. I was going to try Aubrey Organics next, but NG still has me hooked.

I wish they listed their ingredients on their website? Does the condish have any alcohols?

mill creek jojoba conditioner ingredients:
Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-75
Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Karatin, Allantoin, Cystine, Niacin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Hydrolyzed RNA, Hydrolyzed DNA, Beet Extract, Barley Extract, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Octyl Dimethyl PABA, Carmine, Corn Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Gel, Organic Essential Oil, Fragrance.

mill creek aloe vera conditioner ingredients:
Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Gel,
Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Chamomile Extract, Barley Extract, Octyl Dimithyl PABA, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Hydrolyzed RNA, Hydrolyzed DNA, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG-75 Lanolin,Corn Oil, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

mill creek henna conditioner ingredients:
Dioinized Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Henna Extract, Chamomile
Extract, Barley Extract, Octyl Dimethyl Paba, Citric Acid, Caramel, Carmine, Methylparben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

millcreek biotin conditioner ingredients:
Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Catearyl Alcohol,
Cateareth-20, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,
Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Biotin, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Karatin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed RNA, Hydrolyzed DNA, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Cystaine HCI, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Quaternium-15, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Peppermint Oil.

mill creek keratin conditioner ingredients:
Deionized Water; Stearlkonium Chloride; Glyceryl Stearate;
Glycerin; Cetyl Alcohol; Cottonseed Oil; Hydrolyzed Keratin; Panthenol; Balsam Peru; Olive Oil; Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A); Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D);Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Rosemary Extract; Barley Extract; Hydrolyzed RNA; Hydrolyzed DNA; Octyl Dimethyl PABA; PEG-100 Stearate; Sodium Caseinate; Citric Acid; Carmine; Caramel; Propylene Glycol; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Diazolidinyl Urea; Fragrance.

I bought the MillCreek Biotin...I couldn't resist the buy because it was very inexpensive, The ingredients sounded good and it smelled just like Nexxus (Therappe i think)

I didn't like it for my hair. I already have thick hair. It seemed like the product did not penetrate my hair and left no positive results.

It didn't do any harm either so after that 1st use, I gave the whole bottle away to a friend of mine whose hair is not thick like mine. I'll have to check with her to see if she liked it or not.

Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Karatin, Allantoin, Cystine, Niacin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Hydrolyzed RNA, Hydrolyzed DNA, Beet Extract, Barley Extract, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Octyl Dimethyl PABA, Carmine, Corn Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Gel, Organic Essential Oil, Fragrance.

Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Chamomile Extract, Barley Extract, Octyl Dimithyl PABA, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Hydrolyzed RNA, Hydrolyzed DNA, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG-75 Lanolin,Corn Oil, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

Dioinized Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Henna Extract, Chamomile
Extract, Barley Extract, Octyl Dimethyl Paba, Citric Acid, Caramel, Carmine, Methylparben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Biotin, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Karatin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed RNA, Hydrolyzed DNA, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Cystaine HCI, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Quaternium-15, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Peppermint Oil.

Glycerin; Cetyl Alcohol; Cottonseed Oil; Hydrolyzed Keratin; Panthenol; Balsam Peru; Olive Oil; Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A); Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D);Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Rosemary Extract; Barley Extract; Hydrolyzed RNA; Hydrolyzed DNA; Octyl Dimethyl PABA; PEG-100 Stearate; Sodium Caseinate; Citric Acid; Carmine; Caramel; Propylene Glycol; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Diazolidinyl Urea; Fragrance.

All these products have Parabens!!!! It can't possibly be organic with those ingredients.

I have tried the products already and they made my hair very strong. They are very good. Thanks for the information.

*adds this to my PJ list for June/July 08

it was in the store next to J/A/S/O/N Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner and was cheaper.... after reviews I think i wanna try it, especially the Biotin Deep Conditining Gel

mc-1015.gif

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/en/query.jsp?q="MillCreek"

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=MC-1015

I bought the same Biotin Shampoo, but the ingredients are different.

Deionized Water, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Peppermint Oil, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Niacin, Folic Acid, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Organic Essential Oil, Jojoba Oil, Inositol, Barley Extract, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil), Octyl Dimethyl PABA, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Botanical Fragrance

No Artificial Colors
pH Balanced
No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Paraben Free

I'm excited to see how it feels.

I just tried the Jojoba Oil one yesterday and I loved it. My hair was very soft afterwards. I used it as a prepoo and right after clarifying and my hair was soft through and through. This may become a staple. Marshall's had them for $3.99. I am trying Jason' next. It was very cheap and Marshall's too.

I bought the MillCreek Biotin...I couldn't resist the buy because it was very inexpensive, The ingredients sounded good and it smelled just like Nexxus (Therappe i think)

I didn't like it for my hair. I already have thick hair. It seemed like the product did not penetrate my hair and left no positive results.

It didn't do any harm either so after that 1st use, I gave the whole bottle away to a friend of mine whose hair is not thick like mine. I'll have to check with her to see if she liked it or not.

Oh man...I bought a ton of this stuff ...and a ton of the Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin joint too! I hope it likes me...

I'm using the Mill Creek Almond Castile Soap as a shampoo and it's fantastic. Very basic. Not drying or damaging and rinses very well. Got it from Marshalls for $5.99.

I have the jojoba shampoo, its awesome!! Im glad im starting to see mill creek more in stores. I had the jojoba shampoo for about a year now. I found it in publix in the organic aisle one day and could not find it since...the other day I saw it in vitamin shoppe so I can buy more. But yea, I would like to try the conditioners. I can just imagine how great they would be since I really like the jojoba shampoo.

I use the Keratin conditioner for a protein fix. I follow the directions and only leave it in for a couple min. or so, basically a cowash. Then I follow with a moisture conditioner. I like it because it seems natural although I'm not so sure about the hydrolyzed DNA, RNA.

Whoa...my hair was like 'hell naaaaaaaoh' tonight.

My hair felt so stripped as if I used shampoo! I had to use my L.A. Looks conditioner in mid 'session' to bring it back to the light. Now, I'm DC-ing with my new love Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Puree and it's so soft.

Was it this ingredient? Anything with sodium in it...

PS I packed all 5 bottles to return to Marshalls.

I bought the jojoba and biotin conditioners back in the winter. I used the jojoba a few times mixed w/some other stuff as a DC and liked it until I looked it up and it kinda made me nervous...the biotin I never used and gave away. Lemme see if I can find the link.

ETA: Quote from Coffee and link for product look-up:

I picked up some Mill Creek condish from TJ Maxx; I got Jojoba, Henna, and one more that I can't remember. I was going to use them until I checked the Skin Deep Cosmetic Base. I gave my away.

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/bro...p?brand_id=844

Last edited:
Keratin...collagen?! Yet they're approved by PETA? They're bigger idiots than I thought. What IS a non animal source of keratin or collagen that's commonly used in products?

Propylene Glycol...this stuff involves pigs, so it's neither halal or kosher. sheesh

These look :lick:

I really like these conditioners; I get mine from Marshalls and TJ Maxx. They are a great source of protein. I use them as a base for DCing.

Back