Military Girlfriends/New Wives/Fiancees

MissMeWithThatIsh

If you or your honey were active duty and deployed to Afghanistan or Iraq, Brides across America has a yearly program where they give away designer wedding gowns.

I know the official date was last Tuesday, but I contacted Bridal Reflections in NYC and they are doing the promotion for up to two months. I just have to get the proof of deployment I think. :)

www.bridalreflectionscares.com

This is great, because that's the only other thing I've planned for my wedding (yes, I'm married but the wedding was pushed back b/c we didn't have time to plan)

BTW the only other thing I know about my wedding is the cake is red velvet...

Congrats on your wedding. I did a red velvet cake last weekend and they said it was great. I'm doing another one for a babyshower on sunday.

Congrats on your wedding. I did a red velvet cake last weekend and they said it was great. I'm doing another one for a babyshower on sunday.
DH's Aunt is a caterer and just purchased a bakery. She made him a RV cake (which is his favorite) that makes toes curl. Our cake is free as well. THAT CAKE was good, even when it went stale.

Why don't you get a bakery?

DH's Aunt is a caterer and just purchased a bakery. She made him a RV cake (which is his favorite) that makes toes curl. Our cake is free as well. THAT CAKE was good, even when it went stale.

Why don't you get a bakery?

:look:She can get a bakery and let other people bake the goods. :look: *back to lurking*

Back