Midwest Hair Lovers!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cami
  • Start date Start date
C

Cami

Does anyone live in the midwest region (Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, etc...?) It would be nice to have a meeting sometime, but it seems like everyone lives on the east or west coast.

Oooh me! me!
weird.gif
I live in St. Louis, MO. We could meet in like Chicago or something!

I wanted to participate in the LHCF Vacation/Reunion, but I know I won't have the funds this year.

But a Midwest meeting? Now that's do-able!
smile.gif

I'm from St. Louis-North County near Hazlewood. Home is only 5 hours away from here and the drive is nothing for me. I went to Riverview Gardens High school graduated in 98. What part of St. Louis are you from? Do you live in the city or county? I'll be coming home this summer around Jul or August.

Hey Cami!
I grew up in North St. Louis City, right near Jennings. You know where the Riverview/Halls Ferry circle is right? I grew up around 4 blocks from there. I graduated from Parkway North H.S. in '92. It took me a long time to decide to go to college, but I attend Maryville Univ. now!
I'm currently living in Overland my 2 kids.
Good to see another St. Louisian here!
smile.gif

Jen

Girl, I know where the circle is at! When I first started drivin way back when, I would always get scared tryin to get in there. It's funny hearin someone talk about this! We always had to go up that way to get to church (off of 367). My mom lives right off of Riverview now. Seems like we lived right by each other. I grew up in Castle Point-do you know where that is? If you come up 367 south and pass K-Mart, McD's and where the old Shnucks used to be, it's that neighborhood back there. Now they also put a mini stip plaza right there also. Anyways, glad to hear you're in college now. Hopefully there are others who live in the midwest too.

Anyone is welcome to post where they feel would be a good area to meet. I just named a few states, but I KNOW everyone on LHCF doesn't live on the east or west coast...
smirk.gif

I'm in SW OH. A Sat. would work. Chicago is 6 hrs. Indy is 1.5 hrs. Mich. is 4 hrs. Where is a central locale that would accommodate every 1?

What part of OH? I'm in Dayton, OH right now stationed at Wright Patterson AFB...

We'll see how many people we can get together before setting a time frame. I was thinking maybe sometime this summer. Everyone is welcome to share ideas. Chicago won't be a bad place though. Any others?

Cami, girlfriend, you came to the rescue! I'm from Indiana, and I think it's about time to start a meeting for all of us hair lovers in the Midwest. Let me know the time and the place, and I'll be there. Okay?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Cami said:
What part of OH? I'm in Dayton, OH right now stationed at Wright Patterson AFB...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in Cincinnati, only 45 mins away...

Okay, I was feelin lonely for a lil bit like I was the only one in the middle but I see there's a few in the midwest!! We'll see how things go and how much participation there will be. Does anyone have ideas on where a good city would be to meet? What types of things can we do...

I was just in Cincinati 2 weekends ago at Tri-County mall then we went to Dave and Busters. We had a blast!

Hey, do you live in Ohio or is that where your family is from. You can come to the meeting still!!

That does sound like fun! I was thinking of the meeting sometime later this summer. I just hope that there will be somewhat of a nice turnout!

I usta live in Ohio, but moved away many years ago!
smile.gif
I have family and friends there. I will wait and see when you all will meet and see if I can pop in as well. Thanks.

-lee

I'm from Cleveland, but right now I'm in New York for grad school. I go home fairly often though (especially since that's where my man is)..

Just let me know the time and place
smile.gif
. I'm in Detroit, MI. Chicago sounds good
smile.gif
. I was thinking the same thing about a meeting for midwest ladies to meet
tongue.gif
. June/July is good for me.

Back