Midnight Train To Poverty

The problem with men who like saving women is they lose interest once they feel they have solved all your problems. They start looking for another woman in need of saving.

Honestly, I don't know why men keep falling in love with me. Like I'm a mess and a half German CEO Marcus, and literally telling you that I'm having a nervous breakdown.
I don't think women realise that, just find you a rich man that wants to save you

The problem with men who like saving women is they lose interest once they feel they have solved all your problems. They start looking for another woman in need of saving.
No matter how good my life has ever been, I ain't neva ran outta problems needin solvin. That's like running out of housework.

Men who are savers just need to feel needed. There's always something you can give them to do.

Honestly, I don't know why men keep falling in love with me. Like I'm a mess and a half German CEO Marcus, and literally telling you that I'm having a nervous breakdown.
I don't think women realise that, just find you a rich man that wants to save you
I'm sorry ladies, I'm in a bit of a hypomanic phase myself. And it's tricky, cuz I know it's happening but can't stop it. I guess I have enough sense to step away from the computer long enough. But on topic, lol, wealthy men still wanna save me, find you a rich Marcus, lol. Same with the Boozy Zoom thread, will someone tell them for me?

No matter how good my life has ever been, I ain't neva ran outta problems needin solvin. That's like running out of housework.

Men who are savers just need to feel needed. There's always something you can give them to do.
I told my friend, have you ever met the endless void of need that is me? But he has, and still wants me. Maybe I should marry him and be done with it. I don't necessarily feel like doing this anymore on my own

Last edited:
I told my friend, have you ever met the endless void that is me? But he has, and still wants me. Maybe I should marry him and be done with it. I don't necessarily feel like doing this anymore on my own
Are you dating or is he really just a friend?

My mother was a mistress :look: and got a house that still pays for her (our) lifestyle today.
I was just saying to a friend I need to maybe get married to take a break, lol. Someone else needs to be in charge of my life (financially) for a while. I can't fathom taking on a financial burden husband. Like, make it make sense :nono:

@Zaz , Off topic.

Thank you so much for using this word correctly.

MY pet peeve is when folks say “phantom” instead of Fathom.

Ok, off my Soap box now.

It’s said quite often. I’ve seen it said here in other threads

I don’t correct people unless I’m very close to them. One of my good friends used to say phantom instead of fathom and she used to call caftans afghans .
I probably saw it and thought it was an autocorrect situation. I rarely correct people on things like that. It's too sensitive an area but I'm never sure why.

I probably saw it and thought it was an autocorrect situation. I rarely correct people on things like that. It's too sensitive an area but I'm never sure why.

Most people just don’t like to be corrected by anyone.

Perhaps correcting some makes them feel like you think you’re better or belittling them. They may be embarrassed.

Whatever, correct me so that I don’t continue to slip up.

Most people just don’t like to be corrected by anyone.

Perhaps correcting some makes them feel like you think you’re better or belittling them. They may be embarrassed.

Whatever, correct me so that I don’t continue to slip up.
Exactly. It’s basic people skills 101. It’s even worse if you correct them publicly. Easiest way to be resented and hated for life. Just as bad as criticizing people publicly or privately. On both fronts, it’s best to bite your tongue and wait to be asked. It’s really hard especially when it’s someone really close to you. I made all of those mistakes for years so I know what I’m talking about. :lol:

@Zaz , Off topic.

Thank you so much for using this word correctly.

MY pet peeve is when folks say “phantom” instead of Fathom.

Ok, off my Soap box now.
My friend/lover/boo is a CEO with a master's degree, and says "dearly noted" instead of duly noted EVERY. TIME.
And it kills me a little inside every time but I can't bring myself to correct him at this point:cry3:

My friend/lover/boo is a CEO with a master's degree, and says "dearly noted" instead of duly noted EVERY. TIME.
And it kills me a little inside every time but I can't bring myself to correct him at this point:cry3:

Now, @Zaz , you cool and all but that ain’t right. :drunk::look:

My DH is a Director at his job and the only Black Director.

If he makes a mistake like that I’m his wife I’m definitely gonna correct him. Better me than someone sitting listening to him thinking “this dumb whatever”. You know folks are quick to judge. My DH is very smart but he is British so some times he makes a faux pas in things that come out of his head sometimes in pronunciation. It’s my job to correct him.

Back