Mid range flat iron suggestions and heat protectant suggestions

curlytwirly06

So I am going to use a flat iron for the first time. I am only going to use it about 1-2 times a year. I was hoping someone could recommend a good flat iron not more than. 50 $ . I searched the forums but was not able to find anything that fit my price range. I can't spend to much on a flat iron seeing as how I just bought a hair steamer. I would also like a heat protectant product as well. Thanks.

I would suggest Solia, Sedu or Hai all available on folica.com . They are having a 20% off sale on Solia with the coupon your total will be $64 original price $140 and free shipping.
I've had the Solia for 4 years now and still good. The code is on their website.

Sally's has really good ceramic and tourmaline flat irons. Jilbere is a good brand there. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors.

Chi silk infusion is my favorite heat protectant

Last edited:
I have several flat irons that are nearly new that I will sale to you cheap. PM me if you are interested.

I second marshalls and TJ Maxx. I gifted a lot of quality flat irons from there over the years. If you wait a few months for Xmas season, the deals and selection will be much better.

Back