Mid Back bunners (or protective stylers)....

MrsBKJ

Help ladies...my hair is close if not already at mid back (need to touch up but am delayeing so not just sure).

Im a bunner and have been religiously for he past few years, it hasnt been a problem, but now Im struggling to make buns like i have done simply due to the length of my hair.

How are you ladies wearing your hair...search function isnt working for me sorry.

Thanks

Uzz

I have no help to offer, only to say I wish I had your problem!!!!!!! Maybe you can do a pony tail and sweep the length underneath and pin it. Does that make sense?? lol

Really.....I'm approaching mid back too.....usually more length the easier it is to do buns .......But I get a lot of my buns and how to's from online ....

I would think that buns would be easier with longer hair too. Exactly what struggles are you having?

RachiQue

I am wearing my hair like this today.

I don't have a picture to post, but what I do is I use a donut for my bun.
The round foam thing.

1. Put hair in a ponytail
2. Pull hair thru foam donut
3. evenly distribute hair around foam
4. Put another Ponytail holder around that to secure the hair around the bun.
5. The Hair that is left out. I make two braids and wrap it aroung the donut. It is really cute.

Will post a picture in the gallery tonight so that you will have a good visual.
This is just one of my many protective styles.

RZ~

There is a style I saw up here that would work with your hair length. I cannot remember the person that posted it though....SORRY.

Maybe try searching protective styles or bun...if you haven't already.

I think you may need to either do a messy bun or try a chignon with pieces that are divided and pinned creatively.

Thanks ladies, I havent yet tried d's bun lethod but I will. I cant do that distributing hair thru a foam donut...doesnt appeal to me and much too much work for me...thanks though.

I can do the bun its just the ends are at a weird length and I cant seem to do anything with them, they come to sort of just under my bun and theres not enough space to clip it or secure them in place. and so it comes undone and messes up my whole bun.
I think I will do the pont and pin under method .

Thanks ladies...anymore???

Uzz

Back