Micros or kinky's, pics inside

ReeseNicole

okay, well i promised myself that i would cut back on direct heat and stretch my relaxer for the many challenges that I'm apart of this year. Problem is, on shortEL hair, stretching and not using heat is pretty difficult to do. The new growth is crazy, i've gained a whole inch but it's only been one month post relaxer. I'm battling between doing micros (i braid my own hair) or doing kinky twists. I have very wavy 3b/3c hair that tends to loosen and frizz when in braids (they slip right out sometimes..:nono:). My question is to anyone who's had experience in with this hair type and extensions, 1) which one seems like it might last 2 to 3 months? 2) what braid regime works well with 3b/3c hair in extensions? Product suggestions? Open to all opinions and comments.

Since I've had both styles before, i'll post some pics, sorry about the micro pic, you cant see the braids too well, but this would be the type of hair i'd get if i did choose to do them again

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Attachments

• kinkytwists.jpg
    kinkytwists.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 99
  • curlymicrobraids.jpg
    curlymicrobraids.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 89
Bumping for you..................

PS- You look soooooo pretty with the kinky twists. If it's easier, I'd go with that, just for the fact that I'm lazy lol.

I like the kinky twists! I have been going back and forth between micros and kinky twists since May. Right now I have micros but plan on doing kinky twists next round. I have 4a hair, but they tend to get fuzzy and slip out on me as well, with both, and I don't do them myself! I gotta pay for a re-braid! However, the micros do last longer overall. Can I ask though, what kind of hair you used for your kinky twists? I have used Nafy and Janet Collection, because I like the texture, but they aren't long enough...and I like the texture AND length of yours in the picture.

I like the kinky twists! I have been going back and forth between micros and kinky twists since May. Right now I have micros but plan on doing kinky twists next round. I have 4a hair, but they tend to get fuzzy and slip out on me as well, with both, and I don't do them myself! I gotta pay for a re-braid! However, the micros do last longer overall. Can I ask though, what kind of hair you used for your kinky twists? I have used Nafy and Janet Collection, because I like the texture, but they aren't long enough...and I like the texture AND length of yours in the picture.

Nuggetrock sadly, i dont even remember what type of hair it was. I guess i should start looking at those sorts of things. :perplexed Thanks for the suggestions!

Back