MicroHairCap vs Dome Dryer for DC?

Which gives a better DC?

• Total voters

HERicane10

Hey ladies, let me know which you prefer for applying heat when DCing, and which one you think is MORE EFFECTIVE.

The MicrCap has gel inserts that are heated either inside the cap in the microwave or in boiling water and then placed into the cap.

Microhaircap.jpg

I actually have both, I didn't take the poll because I think it's going to be more of a personal opinion than any thing else. However, I prefer the cap only because I can move around and do other things in the house versus sitting in one area. They both work about the same to me , sorry I can never really make a decision on anything :lachen::lachen::lachen: hope it helps.

Sue

I had a hard dome but recently returned it because it got stuck in the upright position and was starting to take too long for my hair to dry. I will be buying this this weekend. Its the Select Pro Soft Bonnet. I have hear lots of good reviews on it. Its from walmart.com.
0065577200595_215X215.jpg

ETA: I totally forgot to answer the question, I usually DC by putting ORS replenishing pack or some other conditioner. I will put on my baseball cap and go jogging/walking at a nearby park. That's the only time I will use heat to DC.

Last edited:
I like the microcap when I want a quick deep conditioning method that does'nt tie me up in one spot. I dont have a dome cap but I have a bonnet dryer that I use occasionally I still prefer the micro cap though.

I had a hard dome but recently returned it because it got stuck in the upright position and was starting to take too long for my hair to dry. I will be buying this this weekend. Its the Select Pro Soft Bonnet. I have hear lots of good reviews on it. Its from walmart.com.
0065577200595_215X215.jpg

ETA: I totally forgot to answer the question, I usually DC by putting ORS replenishing pack or some other conditioner. I will put on my baseball cap and go jogging/walking at a nearby park. That's the only time I will use heat to DC.

I have that soft bonnet dryer and I only use it for DCs. I have the ION dome dryer for rollersets, incase I ever get off my butt and decide to do one. :look:

Back