Michelle Obama's New Hairdo...

I must be boring coz her current hairdo is fine by me. Anyway, since you asked, she and I have been trying on some wigs. :lachen:

MO1-vi.jpg

MO2-vi.jpg

I actually like the 2nd pic in the first 3 rows for Michelle. Also the last pic in the 3rd row. :yep:
OK, she wasn't really as cooperative as Michelle but I did convince her to try on a few wigs.

cindymccain-vi.jpg

If the hair was darker I think she would look nice in any of those hairstyles. :look:

She'd probably be open to the idea of a braid-out. :yep: After all, she didn't object to bantu knots:

bantuknots-vi.jpg

:eek: Girrrl you got me ova here in TEARS laughin!!!!
roflmao.gif

Well i actually think the bantu knots compliment her. :grin: it gives her that unique "Liberty" look. Not anyone can pull it off :lol:

I must be boring coz her current hairdo is fine by me. Anyway, since you asked, she and I have been trying on some wigs. :lachen:

MO1-vi.jpg

MO2-vi.jpg
:lachen::lachen: Too funny. Ok I'm going with the first one in the last row. Suits her face.

OK, she wasn't really as cooperative as Michelle but I did convince her to try on a few wigs.

cindymccain-vi.jpg

ooooohhh! I love the first one:yep:! Too much time on your hands Nonie, too much time. I'm feeling the bantu knots too :)

Just wanted to say, I don't care what you all say but I do like Michelle's hair at the Convention. :yep:

MO1-vi.jpg

MO2-vi.jpg
my favorite is the first one in the last row. wow! :love:

I love the way Michelle had her hair when she did her speech tonight at the dem convention.

Back